The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure he has. Maybe not in the X-Men comics but in the stand alone Wolverine comics he goes without his costume all the time.

picture.php

Just saw this for the 1st time yesterday and thought it was a fun action movie. I'm guessing this has already been discussed at some point but since when did they make it so that adamantium is no longer unbreakable?

Dont his mind get tranfered to his younger self?

Yeah, but I'm betting we see him in the future first, with two sets of adamantium claws. As of the end of The Wolverine, he had one coated set and one bone set which grew back after SS cut off the adamantium ones.

Interesting read concerning the Adamantium and Wolverine's claws.

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/que...damantium-piece-be-destroyed-in-the-wolverine

The problem with this...
Adamantium Beta: The only known occurrence of Adamantium Beta was during the Weapon X Project. By the second part of the procedure when they laced his bones with Adamantium there was a reaction with his healing factor that bonded metal and bone. As a result the Adamantium "heals" just as his bones do.

...is that we see him pop a freshly healed set of bone claws. So while it might work in the comics (which I've never seen them do), it doesn't work here.

Both sets of claws were cut off by SS, he regrew new bone claws (out of the ends of the adamantium ones?).

No both. Second set of claws were chopped when he was hanging on the ledge of the busted wall.

Forgot about that. So do they retcon him getting them recoated before leaving Japan? I don't understand why they didn't cover that small glitch with even the slightest bit of dialogue given they had access to adamantium, knew how to manipulate it and that was the perfect opportunity. :lol

Back