The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

But I don't pretend like my **** doesn't stink.

mmmmmmm k

Like Wolverine all you want. But there's a reason why it's pretty well disliked. It's awful. On almost every level a film can be. Trying to justify it by saying everyone is wrong is....well, rather pointless.

I never said anyone was wrong in their like / dislike of the film. I said Wolverine doesn't suck contrary to popular belief. Nowhere in that did I come across that anyone was wrong for their opinion

Perhaps you shouldn't read more into the post than what is stated. :wink1:

mmmmmmm k

I never said anyone was wrong in their like / dislike of the film. I said Wolverine doesn't suck contrary to popular belief. Nowhere in that did I come across that anyone was wrong for their opinion

Perhaps you shouldn't read more into the post than what is stated. :wink1:

Except that it does suck. And the popular belief is right. It's a poor film. If you like it, that's cool. But don't pretend like you're in the right.

Except that it does suck. And the popular belief is right. It's a poor film. If you like it, that's cool. But don't pretend like you're in the right.

hmmmmmm too be clear. I make a lighthearted statement (ie. lol smiley) that Wolverine films do not suck suck and I think my poo doesn't stink. However, your in the right saying it sucks...but your poo doesn't stink?

I cannot continue this debate it is so confusing and hurtful :wink1:

I think Silver Samurai is my most anticipated Villian of this years CBM villians.

I was looking forward to Mandarin.

With the way that turned out, i haz a sad, though Killian was pretty good, certainly the best Iron An movie villian

Zod should be good, though we've seen him before albeit a different Zod but he loses some points there. And Malakith i have no idea who he is and from the traler he didn't jumpe out at me.

LOL, the sheer fail of the IM3 plot has been inferred so many times that I know the big spoiler without reading a direct spoiler. This is why it sucks that the US is the caboose of release dates.

Anyway, that is the lamest **** I could have ever dreamed for that character. Maybe it will be somewhat mitigated by the actors involved.

Zodurai

hr_The_Wolverine_21.jpg

Back