The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Gonna be THE Marvel movie this year :impatient:

I want to agree with you, but my inner fantasy geek, is rooting for Thor. I hated that they set the first film primarily on earth, with all of the nine realms to explore. So I'm really excited to see a Thor film set in Asgard.

But I am rooting for Wolverine 2. I like Jackman as Logan, and think he does appreciate the character. Plus he seems like he really cares about the property(maybe just his paycheck, but he hides it well).

I don't know. Unlike the past Marvel movies, Thor doesn't have a single thing I'm looking forward to seeing.

Thor had Kenneth Branugh directing, Cap had Johnston, Hulk had Transporter 2 guy, Iron Mang had Black, and Avengers had Whedon.

This movie has some guy. And so does Cap 2. So i'm not really all that interested. But I will see them just because.

I don't know. Unlike the past Marvel movies, Thor doesn't have a single thing I'm looking forward to seeing.

Thor had Kenneth Branugh directing, Cap had Johnston, Hulk had Transporter 2 guy, Iron Mang had Black, and Avengers had Whedon.

This movie has some guy. And so does Cap 2. So i'm not really all that interested. But I will see them just because.

The Director means alot to you.

The trailer had some hoky moments imo, but nothing that resonated horrible like super zombie from Origins. hopefully this is at least good enough to mop up after that.

Back