The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Yooou'll neveerrrrrr see me coming.

Wakey Wakey :lol

pbr_can.jpg

I can't wait until Hi-Res screenshots come out.

The gifs are gonna be great. I want to see him with his hands up again.

I hated the twist with a passion and
wanted the next great on-screen villain...but I'm trying to be a good sport about it and just laugh it off and trying to enjoy it. Because when I think about it, it wa damn funny :lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Because when I think about it, it wa damn funny :lol

Yeah, if the twist wasn't
funny and if it didn't pay off with those great Kingsley scenes, I would have been trashing the hell out of it.

But man, seeing him like that was hysterical. Then when he broke character and started talking like him all sinister again for a few lines then offers him a beer, I lost it.

It was creepy when he
went back into it, I was hoping he was the Mandarin playing tricks's.

But when he came out of the bathroom waving his shirt, I lost it. :lol

Starting to get confused as to whether I'm in the IM3 or Wolverine 2 thread at times. :panic:

D'ya think you guys could try to keep the IM3 discussion on the actual thread for the first week? Damn. :slap

Guys, keep the IM3 stuff in the proper thread for now please. People might not want to have their movie experience ruined (and they're avoiding that thread for a specific reason-- it'd be nice if they don't have to avoid ALL movie threads). Thanks.

Well IM3 turned out to be a spoof... So yeah, can't wait to see "The Wolverine" - the actual movie about the actual Marvel character.

Back