The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

Does Biojex really? :lol

I could never grow my beard hair like Tonys as that requires thick coarse hair and mine is more straggly.

Tonys says cool & collected and Logans says **** it i'm a gruff man. I haven't got the patience to style my beard so i'd go with Logan and just let it be wild

Does Biojex really? :lol

I could never grow my beard hair like Tonys as that requires thick coarse hair and mine is more straggly.

Tonys says cool & collected and Logans says **** it i'm a gruff man. I haven't got the patience to style my beard so i'd go with Logan and just let it be wild

I got confused, Biojex is the member with Rhino undies :lol

Growing up with the TV versions of Captain America and Spider-Man, and all of the flops along the way, I am very happy to see very good versions of comic book movies hitting the screens. I think Marvel Studios have done an awesome job creating this universe so far. I have enjoyed the first 2 Raimi Spideys and ASM, the X-Men films have been ok but I would have enjoyed them more if I had never been a fan of the comics. Too much jumbling of the characters and timelines.

Hugh Jackman Retiring as Wolverine?
Actor also admits "we could have done better" on X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
June 3, 2013
by Max Nicholson
Over the years, Hugh Jackman has become synonymous with Logan and Wolverine, but could the actor soon be hanging up the claws?
Much like Robert Downey Jr. mulling over his own retirement as Iron Man, it sounds like Jackman is considering passing the mantle to a new actor. "I wasn't even sure after the first [stand-alone] film if I would do another," Jackman told EW. "I won't say never, because I'm still loving it. But there would have to be a pretty compelling reason."

The actor also confessed that X-Men Origins: Wolverine fell short of his expectations. "I had something to prove, and we could have done better," he said. "Somehow the first Wolverine movie ended up looking like the fourth X-Men -- just with different characters. I left unsure if we'd achieved our goal, which was to make sure people understood my character."
Still, Jackman remains hopeful for Logan's latest outing in Japan, this summer's The Wolverine. "This movie will really get to his core," he continued. "So... Fingers crossed that we've done it this time. I'm pretty confident we have."
Of course, The Wolverine won't be the last we see of Jackman in the role. The actor is still set to appear in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past. And who knows, maybe a team-up with the old X-Men gang is just the thing to recharge Jackman's adamantium batteries.

I don't see it happening, he loves Wolverine. That article kinda just says he wants to do a Wolverine movie that people adore.

EDIT:

Just popped to the shop and saw the EMPIRE magazine Wolverine feature where he says "I love playing the character, the passion is still there" :)

Last edited:

Hugh Jackman Retiring as Wolverine?
Actor also admits "we could have done better" on X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
June 3, 2013
by Max Nicholson
Over the years, Hugh Jackman has become synonymous with Logan and Wolverine, but could the actor soon be hanging up the claws?
Much like Robert Downey Jr. mulling over his own retirement as Iron Man, it sounds like Jackman is considering passing the mantle to a new actor. "I wasn't even sure after the first [stand-alone] film if I would do another," Jackman told EW. "I won't say never, because I'm still loving it. But there would have to be a pretty compelling reason."

The actor also confessed that X-Men Origins: Wolverine fell short of his expectations. "I had something to prove, and we could have done better," he said. "Somehow the first Wolverine movie ended up looking like the fourth X-Men -- just with different characters. I left unsure if we'd achieved our goal, which was to make sure people understood my character."
Still, Jackman remains hopeful for Logan's latest outing in Japan, this summer's The Wolverine. "This movie will really get to his core," he continued. "So... Fingers crossed that we've done it this time. I'm pretty confident we have."
Of course, The Wolverine won't be the last we see of Jackman in the role. The actor is still set to appear in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past. And who knows, maybe a team-up with the old X-Men gang is just the thing to recharge Jackman's adamantium batteries.

Did you read some of the comments on this story. Talk about idiots. :monkey4

I don't really understand Jackman's comments, for all its faults (Origins), it sure wasn't him, I thought he did great.

I don't really understand Jackman's comments, for all its faults (Origins), it sure wasn't him, I thought he did great.

I think he meant the story as a whole. I thought he did great too.

I'm sure Celtic will be here soon to let you know what Jackman meant. :lol

He meant Origins was dog**** covered in dog****, with a sub layer of dog****, covered in human ****.

Awful film in every way possible.

At least there was a good Origins game. With his awesome voice. And gore. And Sentinels.

:dunno

:lol just found this

tumblr_inline_mnu1vdrxiN1qz4rgp.png

:clap :clap

Back