The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

This is the quote i was referring to

RRQAfi81ncQ.jpg

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

for me better than Batman Arkham.

I don't know if it was better than Asylum, but I loved that it made being Wolverine fun. It didn't shy away from the fact that the hero of this game is a guy with 6-8 inch chef's knives coming out of his hands. There is no way to make that really family friendly.

I don't know if it was better than Asylum, but I loved that it made being Wolverine fun. It didn't shy away from the fact that the hero of this game is a guy with 6-8 inch chef's knives coming out of his hands. There is no way to make that really family friendly.

The only game I play is BF3, i'm a fanatic with it.

Only game I find worth devoting my limited spare time towards.

I hate it hate it hate it that it has lots of cursing in a lame attempt of making it more adult and realistic.

I wouldn't even care if it could be turned off, but it can't.

My son loves the game but the cursing stops me from letting him enjoy it or even watching me play.

I don't mind gore though. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnvudl84ow0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

It looks really good with the exception of Miss Hydra/Viper w/e they call her, she looks campy as hell and out of place. I hope to god that's not her in the mech Samurai.

Back