The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzClfHiBhY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzClfHiBhY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

0:35 blood on the claws, even though it's a PG-13 clip :lol

Editting these fights down into the small clips is poor, gives off the impression of the fights being too quick and less fighty.

Of course in the above one he's chasing after Mariko so he won't stop to kebab the goons.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FZBX2Urp8A[/ame]

Promo soundtrack.
Sounds ok, nothing special but at least well fitting.​

Hugh Jackman Wants Wolverine in The Avengers

Could Marvel and Fox come to terms someday? The man who plays Logan hopes so...
July 12, 2013
by Scott Collura

"Why isn't Wolverine in the Avengers movie?!" It's a cry heard 'round the world on a regular basis, though most fans are aware that the answer is relatively simple: The Avengers screen rights belong to Marvel while the X-Men characters live with Fox. But Wolverine himself, Hugh Jackman, has hopes that the two parties could come to terms someday and give us the ultimate superhero crossover film.

Here's what Jackman told Collider this week when asked what it would take to get the characters to meet onscreen:

“I literally asked the same question the other day to Tom from Marvel who works with all the other studios, he works with Sony and Fox, that’s his job to liaise. I said, ‘Man, can this happen?’ and he goes ‘Look, it’s not gonna be easy because you’re working with different studios and they’re their properties.’ But I believe -- maybe I’m optimistic, I understand at Marvel they’ve got The Avengers, they’ve got a lot of big things going on, but at some point I just find it almost impossible that there’s not a way to bring Iron Man, all the Avengers characters, Wolverine, the X-Men characters, Spider-Man, and somehow get them in together.”

I love Jackman, and when you talk to him you get the sense that he loves playing Wolverine and would probably do it forever if he could. "I’m in for it, I’m totally up for it because I think that would be really exciting for fans across the board," he also told the site of such a team-up.

But of course, it's not that simple and getting the studios to play nice with one another is a potential nightmare. In the interview, the actor goes on to (sort of jokingly) suggest that the studios just split the cost of such a project. And who knows, Marvel has pulled the rug out from under us often enough. This could happen… eventually.

Although I don't feel the need for Wolverine to run out and join the cinematic Avengers, it would be very cool if they could work together enough that both studios would share characters.

I thought both companies using Pietro and Wanda in upcoming flicks without it coming to a courtroom was a kind of nice thing.

Imo i've always liked the X-Men seperate from most of the rest of the Marvel characters.

1. It's been that way in the comics 90% of the time.

2. The feared and hated for having dangerous powers doesn't fit when you have tons of other characters running around with powers and not being feared and hated. Thats the one unshakable theme of X-Men.

3. X-Men is large enough to have a whole universe of characters to be explored before doing Avengers or other non-X-Men characters.

4. I think Black Panther, Iron Fist, Antman, Wasp, Ms Marvel and tons of other Avengers characters should be in the movies before introducing the most popular Marvel characters as you can't go back from that to them.

Spider-Man i wouldn't mind joining the MCU IF his solo movies are 100% Spidey and his supporting characters, and not any shoehorned stuff to advertise that he's in the same universe as them.

Last edited:

I'm looking forward to this movie but... I saw the trailer again before Pacific Rim and it actually got me more excited to see it. Maybe it was the big screen advantage, but I just went..."hmm ya know...I think that's gonna be pretty good" *approving nod*

Looks like good fun to me. I'll check it out regardless.

I like Jackman and his Wolverine.

The Samurai robot thing fight looks cool.

Not sure if i should read the story it's based on before or after the movie

_____

BO8lWPyCEAAyE3c.jpg

51kodlDBD2L._.jpg

Last edited:

I just heard that Mark Ruffalo wants a gold tooth for hulk.

Back