The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Movie is good.
Great characters, cool action that dont need to be ****ing huge and make you deaf, you can see the hommage paid to Sidney polack´s Yakuza. Another solid movie for Mangold.

I had no interest in seeing this as I hated X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I'm glad this one appears to have turned out much better. I'll give the Blu-ray a rent when the time comes.

Apparent mid-credit scene:

Wolverine is walking through an airport two years after the events of the movie and all the metal detectors start going haywire with paperclips and **** flying everywhere. He turns around to find Ian McKellan's Magneto standing there. Magneto warns him of an enemy looking to destroy Mutants by building machines (this is directly following a Trask reference so it's probably Sentinels) and asks Wolverine to join him in defending his kind. Wolverine says no and asks why he should even consider it, when all the police and civilians gathered around them freeze and Patrick Stewart as Prof X wheels into frame and says something generic. Cue credits.

My God that sounds fantastic.

My God that sounds fantastic.

328.gif

This was after the new Wolverine trailer footage was shown.

EricVespe: Hugh Jackman just pulled Len Wein out of the audience to thank him for his career. #Classy

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheDailySuperHero/news/?a=83771

"the Logan at the beginning of The Wolverine is not the same as at the end of the movie"

But also says that Wolverine at the end of The Wolverine is the same one as DOFP

Seems odd. Almost as if Logan in The Wolverine could in fact be the time altered Logan from whatever changes they make to the timestream in DOFP

Perhaps DOFP alters the timeline halfway through The Wolverine. That would mean Wolverine is altered during the movie and explain how he could be different from at the beginning to at the end.

That could be cool if done right. Like BTTF.

Can't wait for this to be a hit! Perfect lead in to DOFP. Dem muties might just be able to have their own Avengers moment at the box office!

Back