The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i'm gonna get probably some hate mail for this, but Jackman is not JUST gay but Bi.

Seeing the WOLVERINE tonight!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

It's all ok bro but I just cant stand that BI word...Vegetarian or not " I'm a vegetarian but eat chicken or fish once in a while" LOL

I can't stand Wiggas...

wigga.jpg

Those rumors started because he was in the theater and because he married someone older. Heaven forbid that a handsome young man should marry a woman 15 years older than he is. Must be a reason for it other than he loved her.

People say that about any handsome actor that he's gay. RDJ used to have it said about him as well, and some still believe it. Same with Jeremy Renner, Orlando Bloom. Hell, since The Hobbit has come out, half the cast is said to be gay.

I could care less, but some people have way too much time on their hands. :lol

Hugh IS Wolverine! :yess:

Used to say it about Tom Selleck as well.

Well i'm gonna get probably some hate mail for this, but Jackman is not JUST gay but Bi. He's got a lover and its seem to worl pretty well for the trio. I don't give a flying **** about what an actor does in his private life as long as he's credible on screen.
Without Ryan Gosling acting chops hi movies love stories would have fell flat since that i saw that documentary shot in Cannes last year who catched him in a room half naked with a friend ^^
Again who cares, people do what they want in their private lives.
Lets just enjoy what they bring to the screen.

Seeing the WOLVERINE tonight!

If you're talking about Hugh's publicist or whatever he is, that rumor is old as the hills. Unless you're sleeping with him, how do you know?

Same with Ryan Gosling. You've never been half naked with a man before? Guess you never played sports or went on vacation with a man either. If happens all the time.

I don't care about his sexuality either, but both he and his wife have said he isn't gay or bi, and that's good enough for me. Same with Renner and many others. If they say they're not, that should be good enough for everyone. Sometimes I think these rumors are started by haters or men who wish the celebrity was gay, thinking they'll stand a chance.

If you're talking about Hugh's publicist or whatever he is, that rumor is old as the hills. Unless you're sleeping with him, how do you know?

Same with Ryan Gosling. You've never been half naked with a man before? Guess you never played sports or went on vacation with a man either. If happens all the time.

I don't care about his sexuality either, but both he and his wife have said he isn't gay or bi, and that's good enough for me. Same with Renner and many others. If they say they're not, that should be good enough for everyone. Sometimes I think these rumors are started by haters or men who wish the celebrity was gay, thinking they'll stand a chance.

Wrote someting explaining what and why but im not here to out peoples so i prefer to delete:)
what they do in private is not our business.
They are great actors thats all we need to know.

Just kidding about Cruise lol

Wrote someting explaining what and why but im not here to out peoples so i prefer to delete:)
what they do in private is not our business.
They are great actors thats all we need to know.

Just kidding about Cruise lol

If it's just something you read somewhere, I can point you to a ton of them. You can google any male actors name and the word gay and you'll find something saying they are. Unless you had an affair with them and have pics, don't bother. :lol

"When I met her,"*Jackman says, "she'd already done about 20 movies,"*and she understood distance’s effect on intimacy.*"She said, 'It's not that I think you're going to go off with a costar, or vice versa. But people get used to living apart. You get used to handling a problem yourself.' "

An issue that the two continue to handle together is the ongoing speculation that the actor is gay. "I don't really pay attention," Jackman explains. "If someone's going to spend their time saying, 'You're really not 6' 2'; you're 5' 10,' I'll tell them once, 'I am 6' 2'. Then, whatever you want to believe, it's up to you. We really only get mad when there's an element of truth, right?"

Don't think he is.

If it's just something you read somewhere, I can point you to a ton of them. You can google any male actors name and the word gay and you'll find something saying they are. Unless you had an affair with them and have pics, don't bother. :lol

Well no it was first hand infos coming from reports from Cannes film festival we shot for the french tv's since 2009, and from our documentary on Nicolas Winding Refn called NWR where we followed him everywhere including making a surprise visit to Ryan in his room in the middle of the night when they were shooting Only God Forgive in HK, no need to tell you that this did not make the editing room :)
I was not aware about the rumors, dont visit gossip website or such :)
Like i said who cares.
They rock.

Don't think he is.

He was just on 60 minutes not long ago and they asked him and he flat out said No.

To me, that means no. I feel for his wife though. She takes a lot of ****. Gay rumors and otherwise. I think she's great myself and he loves her to death. I remember when he was Punked on that show. One of the best ones. When he discovers that he was punked, he pulls out his phone and calls his wife all excited.... "Baby...I got punked!" I went awwwwwww... :lol

What I find funny is, they never ask...... Are you straight? to anyone. :dunno

Anyway......

To get back on track, Wolverine in a wife beater....

hugh-jackman-wolverine-full-fury-02.jpg

You're welcome. :D

I've seen pics on Dailymail and Hugh seems like a such lovely familyman and really down to Earth. Loads of hollywood types lose themselves in the hype and date models and have surgery til they're unrecognisable and get addictions.

Hugh is refreshingly average seeming

Back