The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, how can you not love The Miz?!?!? :lol

What a show he puts on. I absolutely love him. Taking Cena out and delivering his own "People's Elbow"? Priceless!!

And I was surprised about the amount of negativity against Cena tonight though. The crowd was pretty split. Not something you hear/see every night on RAW.

I like Miz quite a bit, but the build to the WM match on the whole has been terrible since it's been more about Cena/Rock. Tonight was a step in the right direction.

It reminds me quite a bit of the Jericho/HHH at 18. Terrible build to a match for a foregone conclusion with the champion playing second fiddle.

I like Miz quite a bit, but the build to the WM match on the whole has been terrible since it's been more about Cena/Rock. Tonight was a step in the right direction.

It reminds me quite a bit of the Jericho/HHH at 18. Terrible build to a match for a foregone conclusion with the champion playing second fiddle.

Yeah, I agree. The Rock/Cena feud is stealing the show at this point, but as you said, let's hope that tonight was the turn-around.

I like Cena, but there's just something about The Miz that I love. Honestly, I'm hoping Miz pulls out the win at WM.

Yeah, I agree. The Rock/Cena feud is stealing the show at this point, but as you said, let's hope that tonight was the turn-around.

I like Cena, but there's just something about The Miz that I love. Honestly, I'm hoping Miz pulls out the win at WM.

I wouldn't mind seeing Miz walk out with the title. If HHH/Taker wasn't the main it'd be easy to say for sure where they're going. Del Rio seems to be a 100% to win the WHT. I think it'll depend where on the card it is in relation to the other title match.

Cena was flat tonight, IMO.

VERY flat, IMO. The rap games were getting old though. Once is enough. (Granted, rapping is Cena's thing so I can see why he gave it a second shot.) I thought the crowd's boos/chants stole a lot of his "thunder."

I wouldn't mind seeing Miz walk out with the title. If HHH/Taker wasn't the main it'd be easy to say for sure where they're going. Del Rio seems to be a 100% to win the WHT. I think it'll depend where on the card it is in relation to the other title match.

Speaking of Taker and HHH, I'm really torn on who is going to win that one.

The streak speaks for itself, but I've got a strange feeling that this year's WM may mark the end of the Undertaker and his streak. It's starting to build/feel like last year's Michaels/Taker match, IMO, only this time it's Taker's turn to fall. :(

Not a fan of the Miz, the couple times I watched him so much of his character was a rip off of the rock (he even does the whole smelling the crowd pose). Mr. Kennedy was another Rock ripoff.

Now that he's the champ it seems like he's ripping off jericho. Yet, he's better than Cena at this point.

Cena woud be a great heel imo, I hope they turn him, I'd probably start watching again if he was.

I don't see HHH ending 'Taker's streak. He doesn't seem big enough. I don't see why UT needs to retire at this point, either. He only wrestles about 5 matches a year, and gets paid millions for it I'm sure. Why give that up? I was just telling my wife how amazing it is that UT looks as good as he does being a wrestler his age who has been at it for that long. Then I realized that the cushy schedule he has must allow for it. He could probably keep this up for another 5-10 years by the looks of him.

I don't see HHH ending 'Taker's streak. He doesn't seem big enough. I don't see why UT needs to retire at this point, either. He only wrestles about 5 matches a year, and gets paid millions for it I'm sure. Why give that up? I was just telling my wife how amazing it is that UT looks as good as he does being a wrestler his age who has been at it for that long. Then I realized that the cushy schedule he has must allow for it. He could probably keep this up for another 5-10 years by the looks of him.

Very good point. I'm on the fence still, but that makes sense. There hasn't been enough hype behind this match to really make it worthy of ending the streak....But then again, this is THE GAME/HHH!!! I'm so torn!!! :panic: :lol

I do agree Taker looks good for his age, but at the same time, he's looked really rough around the edges for years. :lol But in all seriousness, Taker is definitely a legend and wouldn't mind him sticking around for many years to come.

He only has a couple years left in him. The injuries that he has accumulated over the years has taken a toll on his body. If he sticks around long enough, it's to travel with his wife (Michelle McCool) and work a more reduced schedule than what he has now.

And in other news, I hope Orton tears Punk a new one. Can't stand that guy. :lol Punk is....well, a punk, IMO.

Hoping for a good' ol fashioned, one-on-one match (no interference), pending Orton can take out the New Nexus in the matches leading up to WM. *fingers crossed*

The one thing HHH has going for him is he has as much pull in the WWE as anyone. But I don't get the impression that Vince has any leverage over Undertaker. Maybe they're really good friends and UT is willing to let HHH win. But from the perspective of what makes sense for the company and for UT's legacy, I don't think HHH has what it takes.

He only has a couple years left in him. The injuries that he has accumulated over the years has taken a toll on his body. If he sticks around long enough, it's to travel with his wife (Michelle McCool) and work a more reduced schedule than what he has now.
How could UT's schedule be more reduced than what it currently is? :lol

Also, I love CM Punk. He's the best thing about the WWE today IMO. I hate that they've stuck him with those NXT losers, though.

I just found out he was married to McCool about a month ago. (Shows you how out of the loop I am.) I was thinking WOW!!! :lol

If the streak ends, I'll be saddened, but there's no shame at this point. Taker is a legend. With that said, I think HHH should be the one to eliminate Taker. (I'm not a big fan of Kane and giving him the opportunity to do it.) HHH is the only worthy active wrestler who could do so, IMO.

Either way, Taker is a winner. No one can take that away from him.

And in other news, I hope Orton tears Punk a new one. Can't stand that guy. :lol Punk is....well, a punk, IMO.

Hoping for a good' ol fashioned, one-on-one match (no interference), pending Orton can take out the New Nexus in the matches leading up to WM. *fingers crossed*

Orton's a fave....Punk is awesome though. Great, great heel and knows how to work the crowd.

It's too bad they keep reducing the new Nexus. Supposedly McGuilicutty and Harris have been demoted to FCW.

Orton's a fave....Punk is awesome though. Great, great heel and knows how to work the crowd.

It's too bad they keep reducing the new Nexus. Supposedly McGuilicutty and Harris have been demoted to FCW.

Very true. That's how you know he's doing his job well, when people hate him THAT much. He's definitely a great wrestler and heel, even though I don't care for him. Can't wait for WM!

Didn't hear about Harris and McGuilicutty. Interesting news.

I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I think the biggest current star in the company (i.e., Cena) could beat UT, where UT essentially passes off the torch. But I find it hard to imagine anyone else doing it. Having said that, you never know what goes on behind the scenes and how these decisions are really made.

I just found out he was married to McCool about a month ago. (Shows you how out of the loop I am.) I was thinking WOW!!! :lol

If the streak ends, I'll be saddened, but there's no shame at this point. Taker is a legend. With that said, I think HHH should be the one to eliminate Taker. (I'm not a big fan of Kane and giving him the opportunity to do it.) HHH is the only worthy active wrestler who could do so, IMO.

Either way, Taker is a winner. No one can take that away from him.

The thing is, Taker has alot of say on his matches. His WM opponents are handpicked. He's gone on record that he wanted Kane to be the one to end the streak...but he refused. Triple H was Takers 2nd choice. The feeling that I have about Triple H is that he wants more of a backstage role since he's done it all in the ring. Don't know if Triple H (or anybody else) will tarnish that streak. Some things are better off to be left alone.

Back