The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Truth May Still Be Out There! The X-Files potentially back!

You mean the Chupacabra? That thing is real, man!! And it's originally from PR....but I'm sure it's really a small alien or an experiment gone wrong from one of the U.S. bases in PR. :lol

yo se muy bien quien es el chupapinga compadre, desde que yo era 11.

pero ese episodio fue basura

Last edited:

The real world Chupacabra myth is like a dog/rat like creature, they thought they caught one a few years back, I'm sure it's some illusive, undiscovered species.

Enjoyed it. Feel like the show never ended. No nitpicks aside from wishing Scully's hair was redder. lol

By the end of the show, it felt like it had that old X-Files vibe. Looking forward to more.

surreal watching it again after all this time. i loved the same opening. the show looks like its going to be awesome! and yes, i wished her hair was redder too :lol

surreal watching it again after all this time. i loved the same opening. the show looks like its going to be awesome! and yes, i wished her hair was redder too :lol

I'm glad they kept the opening the same. It gave me goosebumps knowing it was attached to a brand new episode. I thought the episode was good and loved the Roswell tie in. The CSM scene was great!:yess:
As far as Scully, she looks good but a couple of double cheeseburgers wouldn't be a bad idea.:lol

Glad we don't have to wait long for the next episode.

The real world Chupacabra myth is like a dog/rat like creature, they thought they caught one a few years back, I'm sure it's some illusive, undiscovered species.
Or it's just a dog or a rat.........

Loved it, felt like classic X-Files, you'd have no idea it's been 8 years since we last saw them together, this one episode felt more X-Files than the whole I Want To Believe movie.

I love the new twist on the conspiracy, I feel like it explains how Skinner hasn't been taken out by super soldiers or any of that, how Mulder and Scully could be brought back in I Want to Believe and now this.

I'm already bumming that this is only 6 episodes, it's going to be great.

I think it is freaking hilarious that David did not want anything to do with season 8 or 9

But now he is pretty much begging to get the show back lol lol :lol

I wish Vince Gilligan came back to write one. His were always the greatest.

I liked the first episode too - brings me back to watching the show Friday nights back in grade school.

From what I hear out of the six episodes 1 & 6 are the big picture episodes, and 2,3,4,5 are all standalone w/ bits and pieces affecting the whole.

Last night's episode was sort of meh but understandable. They had to do a soft reboot for a whole new generation. Tonight's was back in full swing and felt old school across the board. Loved every minute of it.

I think it is freaking hilarious that David did not want anything to do with season 8 or 9

But now he is pretty much begging to get the show back lol lol :lol

If I were to venture a guess I'd say he never hated playing Mulder, just got a bit bored of it after 7 years and wanted the break. He probably fully planned to come back for more movies if there were any and then when short-season shows became a thing he was all for it.

I think Duchovny just wanted a break, he was still in a good chunk of season 8, 9 was his only total absence.

Tonight's episode was another thrill, it's fun to see Mulder and Scully up to old tricks with modern technology, swiping the dead guy's finger on his phone to unlock it.

I love how they're getting the emotional weight back in, the fantasy scenes of Scully and Mulder with William were great, the closing shot on Mulder was nicely done, got to me like all the episodes around coming close to finding Samantha. As a dad now the William stuff gets to me more than it used to.

which episode will krycek appear in? did he show up in hte firsy one?

That was mehstastic.
The recap with pics was a badly executed, rather have clips, or freeze frames.
It was all shiny, no mood, the ufo felt like a big prop, and wtf was that plastic makeup on the smoking man.
They should have worked the cinematography, production design to give it a more naturalistic look.
Looks like csi and ncis crap.
Yet it was cool to see the gang and loved that they kept the Old opening credits.
Will continue to watch :)

which episode will krycek appear in? did he show up in hte firsy one?

Is Krycek making an appearance? I only know of Reyes, CGB and the Gunmen making an appearance. Speaking of which, last night's episode had a moment where I was feeling, time to call in the Gunmen, too bad they got killed off, but who knew a 10th season would ever happen.

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. Maybe they just dropped my expectations, but I've enjoyed both episodes and they are very much in line with the series.

Back