Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate being bored. Bored by my being bored. So bored. Bored bored bored.

You need a hobby. :wink1:

LOL...I am waiting for the right moment. I was always told to pick my fights carefully. So when I get my first temporary ban, it is gonna be for a post that I go down in SSF history for.

:)

Been there, done that, then decided volume was better. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

And here's the naked one Devil sent me of himself.

X

18047.JPG

I hate the Education Connection commercial. Not because of the song or the girl but because she sings that she's getting her degree so she can make a bigger salary.
I just finished my degree in Special Education and I haven't been offered anything more than I used to make.

I hate the Education Connection commercial. Not because of the song or the girl but because she sings that she's getting her degree so she can make a bigger salary.
I just finished my degree in Special Education and I haven't been offered anything more than I used to make.

I know how you feel. I've wanted to be a high school English teacher, but with the difficulty in finding a job paired with the fact that I could very likely start out making less than I'm making right now, I'm seriously considering going into something else.

I know how you feel. I've wanted to be a high school English teacher, but with the difficulty in finding a job paired with the fact that I could very likely start out making less than I'm making right now, I'm seriously considering going into something else.

If I found a full time teaching gig I'd make a few hundred bucks more a month than I did. That's if it's full time. It looks like I'll have to mix and match.
On the upside I can now apply for jobs in the Prof.-Degreed section of the Classifieds.

I hate it when I post a picture of a man breast feeding a calf and it turns out that it may not be a man. :horror

People that mumble to themselves while they are reading/studying, cough repeatedly for months yet denies contracting TB, and wears a fedora that accentuates their already large nose.

Back