Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not into winged hat fabio.. easy pass

i thought his face was way too big in comparison to other Marvel 1:1's .. its huge. also the paint looked flat at sdcc..

Will be funny to see sun faded thor displayed next to the hulk 1:1.. big face thor will make the hulk look like a little guy..

saw it at the con at it was very big and very gay looking.. not sure why they made his head so big.. paint was flat and boring too like the carnage 1:1

Saw this at con. His head is super big compared to the other life sized busts and the paint was dull and flat. Enjoy your piece.

its all sad but true ho moe...

Carnage, Wolvie and Thor all screamed cheap short cut to me at last years con..

Enjoy throwing your money away

Sounds like a broken record playing. :lol

its all sad but true ho moe...

Carnage, Wolvie and Thor all screamed cheap short cut to me at last years con..

Enjoy throwing your money away

Such hostility...and quite frankly if someone else digs the statue it's not considered thowing money away. Your opinion is simply that, your opinion and really doesn't make or break anything anyone else thinks. So enjoy not buying this piece.

:lol Awesome idea. Good job he doesn't have a beard; it might get caught in the fan! :lol

lol right on.

Sounds like a broken record playing. :lol

:exactly:

:slap

He is Aguirre: The Wrath of God

1zmdzj5.jpg

4818021850_8676110d6a_o.jpg

How can you guys not like this statue, just thinking about having life size Thor in your home is full of win :yess:

4818021850_8676110d6a_o.jpg

How can you guys not like this statue, just thinking about having life size Thor in your home is full of win :yess:

This Thor 1:1 isn't bad. His outfit and helmet balance his pale skin out. I can't say for the size as I haven't seen it in person. Sad to say it, but it looks better than the Hulk 1:1. And I am a Hulk guy.

Seems like SS are basing these 1:1 scale on classic look? Maybe I'll be happy when they'll make a 1:1 Planet Hulk. :dunno

This Thor 1:1 isn't bad. His outfit and helmet balance his pale skin out. I can't say for the size as I haven't seen it in person. Sad to say it, but it looks better than the Hulk 1:1. And I am a Hulk guy.

Seems like SS are basing these 1:1 scale on classic look? Maybe I'll be happy when they'll make a 1:1 Planet Hulk. :dunno

I completely agree. So far these 1:1's seem to be going the classic route and doesn't seem to be hitting the mark with everyone. I'm sure they are going to revisit some of the epic characters and do a more modern take on them at some point in time...that said I would really like to see a planet hulk 1:1 done at some point in time. Here's to SS making it happen... :duff

the hulk 1:1 is no where near as bad as the haters make it seem

I hope I am not giving an impression that I hate the Hulk 1:1 bust. I had this bust for a brief period and it came with a 4-5 inch crack defect. Would've keep it if not for the defects. But anyway, I realize this bust is not for me. Price and details are just off. I have to say his eyes are well done. Also, I am mostly into modern and not classic look.

In the end, people buy what they like.

I hope I am not giving an impression that I hate the Hulk 1:1 bust. I had this bust for a brief period and it came with a 4-5 inch crack defect. Would've keep it if not for the defects. But anyway, I realize this bust is not for me. Price and details are just off. I have to say his eyes are well done. Also, I am mostly into modern and not classic look.

In the end, people buy what they like or die.

Fixed...:monkey1

Agreed, I would actually pick it up if I weren't already signed up for the Wolverine and Thor 1:1.

In the end, people buy what they like.

Very good point. People buy what they like and don't what they don't. If anyone digs a certain statue, they shouldn't let others thoughts or opinions alter or effect their own personal likes. I for instance am 100% in on the upcoming Thor 1:1 and anyone saying it's lame or dull colored or too big simply isn't going to change my opinion at all because in the end we all have opinions and truth is we shouldn't agree on everything. I value someones complaints about a statue if it's constructive criticism with the ultimate purpose of hopefully brining about a postitive change in the future. But simply claiming a stutue sucks is mindless and shouldn't be listened to by anyone. Mr Green your reasoning for not liking the Hulk 1:1 is valid in that it's a unique situation that happened to you and turned you off from the statue and I'm sure Ski nor Ink were specifically singling your comment out about the Hulk 1:1.

They've both been around enough to know that HATERS are the mindless folks who basically say negative things about a statue just to be ****** bags. End point, like what you like and don't what you don't just have a reason for feeling what you do.

Back