Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Holy SHI% that looks kick ass.

Damn you Ski

told ya the hulk 1:1 is awesome....:lecture

Bro you weren't kidding. Other than Mr Green, who I can understand with the defects, what are people actually complaining about with this piece? I mean it looks really really good. Oh and the SS pictures do it ZERO justice, because I wasn't at all taken back by it just looking at those. The picture Ski posted just knocked me on my ass though.

Bro you weren't kidding. Other than Mr Green, who I can understand with the defects, what are people actually complaining about with this piece? I mean it looks really really good. Oh and the SS pictures do it ZERO justice, because I wasn't at all taken back by it just looking at those. The picture Ski posted just knocked me on my ass though.

something about the brow, the nose, eyes...blah blah blah

yadda yadda yadda

andy B sculpted it. you can't go wrong with that :lecture

something about the brow, the nose, eyes...blah blah blah

yadda yadda yadda

andy B sculpted it. you can't go wrong with that :lecture

Very true. I thought the pics from SS didn't capture the emotion as well as the in hand pics. Maybe it's the lighting, but the sculpt itself looks fantastic regardless. Def going to pick this one up.

its all sad but true

Carnage, Wolvie and Thor all screamed cheap short cut to me at last years con..

Enjoy throwing your money away

Carnage I agree with... everything else, nope. And yes, I do like throwing my money away. Anytime we spend hundreds of dollars on a chunk of polystone we're doing that. Meh...

Carnage I agree with... everything else, nope. And yes, I do like throwing my money away. Anytime we spend hundreds of dollars on a chunk of polystone we're doing that. Meh...

Not trying to criticise some of these life size 1:1 pieces but how much polystone are we getting here? I mean how hollow is it. I guess we'll find out once in hand review comes.

Speaking of throwing money away, Bill Brasky once bought a Hulk PF, only to smash it minutes later, just to say he bought and smashed a Hulk PF.

To Bill Brasky! :duff

"I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lansbury." :duff

:lol

Last one before I get in trouble:

So anyway, Brasky would put on a white tie and tails and walk his cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra Beverly, and he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Brasky had to shoot the maid.

TO BILL BRASKY!!!! :duff

Back