Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THERE'S NO tEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hulk1.jpg

:cuckoo::rotfl You actually believe hulk thinks..... thinking is not really hulks forte, just smashing :lecture

...actually the HULK thinks quite a bit..depending on the version..the current version is quite smart...how do you think he can rip apart a whole city...without injuring the innocents? That requires alot of math/physics...:lecture

Yeah i hear ya they have made hulk much smarter over the years, and i cant say i blame them, from a writing stand point it would be much more fun to write a story with a smarter hulk. But this was not always the case. I actually prefer the smarter hulk as well ;)

...actually the HULK thinks quite a bit..depending on the version..the current version is quite smart...how do you think he can rip apart a whole city...without injuring the innocents? That requires alot of math/physics...:lecture

Very good point and agreed Celtic

uh huh....

dear god skiman,

thank you for your pre-order of the thor life-size bust (item #400058). This email is to notify you that this amazing marvel collectible has arrived into our warehouse earlier than anticipated, and we are offering you the opportunity to be among the first to receive your item!

If you would like to have your order processed now, please email your request to customer service at [email protected] and include your name, order number, and subject line “thor” in your email request! Or have your order number ready and call customer service during business hours at 855-sideshow or 805-214-2100 (ext. 2). Please find your specific order number in your online account and then contact us!

If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, you need not contact us as we will automatically process the order on schedule, beginning april 21st, and you can expect to receive our standard processing notice next week.

We appreciate your business and your order!

Best regards,

the sideshow processing department

sideshow collectibles
2630 conejo spectrum street
thousand oaks, ca 91320

..... .

Makes sense then. *flexes and looks down, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6... 6 pack!*

How do I know, because I got the early shipping notice too. Sometimes it's a burden being this sexy. :monkey2

First they announce the Wolverine bust coming out days after Thor now, and now Thor is coming nearly 10 days earlier. I HATE YOU SIDESHOW!!! :gah:

Last edited:
Back