ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking him a lot. However I'll nitpick since I don't do it that often - the Hand of the King pin is way undersized. When he wore it they didn't make one in his size. It should be much bigger - shouldn't it?

I think it looks about right. The blade doesn't extend as far, but the circle is fine.

One figure? thats all they'll show us for now?

Sigh, he looks cool, but at least give us a look at the damn line.

One figure? thats all they'll show us for now?

Sigh, he looks cool, but at least give us a look at the damn line.

That's how just about everyone does it. Its not like a 6" figure line where they come in waves.

I'm a bit surprised he doesn't seem to have an exclusive though. The Pets exclusive arms were clearly advertised, but nothing yet on Tyrion. I'll wait till ThreeZero puts him up for order to make sure though. I don't want to order from somewhere no only to find out there really is an exclusive and not be able to cancel the other order without a penalty.

Even if this ended up being a one-off figure, I'm glad we're getting Tyrion.

I'd imagine first, just like HT and Sideshow do for their orders. They are already shipping the Walking Dead pets and retailers don't have those yet, so that would be good indicator that if you want Tyrion ASAP to order from threezero directly.

I received my Double Pack Pets over a week ago (14th May) from 3Zero directly. The retailer single pets arrived at HK retailers yesterday night.
So it depends if you want to wait or not.

The thought of getting Tyrion as early as possible really interests me, so I'm thinking about buying from Threezero directly.

Does anybody know if the credit card used will be charged immediately or held until shipping like Alter Ego or BBTS?

Also, isn't Hong Kong 15 hours ahead of us... so if the pre-order goes up 9am on May 26th that means for people on the west coast the order will become live at 6pm on the 25th, right?

Does anybody know if the credit card used will be charged immediately or held until shipping like Alter Ego or BBTS?

From their FAQ

When will my credit card be charged?
we do not accept credit cards, as we use paypal.

Soooo, yes, you will be "charged" at the time you place your order. It's a PayPal transaction, even if you pay by credit card.

Also, isn't Hong Kong 15 hours ahead of us... so if the pre-order goes up 9am on May 26th that means for people on the west coast the order will become live at 6pm on the 25th, right?

Good question. Is the time they crave us adjusted for the west or is it HK time. Ill ask...

Edit: It says it right on their post on Facebook, its HK time.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah they always post their local HK time.

So 6pm on Sunday, eh? I highly doubt there will be such a rush as to make it imperative to order quickly. There is no exclusive far as we know, and it seems like, based off the Walking Dead Zombie Pets, that they are taking orders to then fulfill, so they will produce as many as get ordered.

they are taking orders to then fulfill, so they will produce as many as get ordered.

There's no other reason to do a pre-order. ;) It's a nice low-risk way to get a bunch of cash up front and gauge interest at the same time.

Yeah they always post their local HK time.

So 6pm on Sunday, eh? I highly doubt there will be such a rush as to make it imperative to order quickly. There is no exclusive far as we know, and it seems like, based off the Walking Dead Zombie Pets, that they are taking orders to then fulfill, so they will produce as many as get ordered.

I believe they do have a cut off time though, right?

There's no other reason to do a pre-order. ;) It's a nice low-risk way to get a bunch of cash up front and gauge interest at the same time.

My biggest fear id that this line won't be successful enough to warrant more than Tyrion and Ned.

Well, maybe other people will convert as I did. It's my favorite show by far, but just so many characters that I didn't think I'd be willing to settle on any of them, but recently decided that Tyrion is unique enough that I'm going to pull the trigger.

Wasn't the PO supposed to go live today Fri 5/23? Now I'm reading it goes live Mon 5/26 in HK or Sun evening 5/25 in the US? So confused :lol :slap

Guys, there will be an exclusive with Tyrion! They posted on FB that they're finalizing it and will share soon.

Oh, and Yankee, P.O. for the US will be 9pm on the 25th. We're 12 hrs behind them. :)

Last edited:
Sweet, hope the exclusive is something really cool, like a scarred head sculpt... Or a prostitute. Lol

Back