ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed on that pecking order,

I have not read the books but not sure if the other fellow you suggested is that high on the order though his storyline is indeed heating up, he was pretty much absent through all of season 3. Always liked his character tho.

Well... I made it a spoiler for a reason :)

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LAST 2 EPISODES OF THE SHOW YET (OR READ THE BOOKS), DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BELOW!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I need some suggestions for accessories environment and background for the Tyrion figure. All my displays have some form of "set" and I'm struggling to come up with a really good one for this figure. Taking into account of course either accessory availability and or ease of creating something suitable. I'm also already trying to come up with some sort of lighting related accessory that would fit the GoT (Kings Landing) theme.

So I need some suggestions for accessories environment and background for the Tyrion figure. All my displays have some form of "set" and I'm struggling to come up with a really good one for this figure. Taking into account of course either accessory availability and or ease of creating something suitable. I'm also already trying to come up with some sort of lighting related accessory that would fit the GoT (Kings Landing) theme.

Hes wearing the hand of the kings pin. So maybe the tower of the hands chamber? Any Ned scene at kings landing or Tyrion reading would be some good references.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

AE has it shipped through USPS for just under $10. They are my favorite store and have always been really nice to me. I'm shopping local.

SSC is HTs main North American distributor so all other retailers get their stuff a month or so later. With Tyrion I would think threezero would ship first, other retailers later. Im going with threezero.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah, hopefully the hands get fixed. They looked like they were carved out of wood. :lol

The ones at that Con looked fine.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

The hands are definitely rough, but I'm surprised no one's mentioned the extra joint on the left thumb. Yikes.

I'm liking him a lot. However I'll nitpick since I don't do it that often - the Hand of the King pin is way undersized. When he wore it they didn't make one in his size. It should be much bigger - shouldn't it?
tyrion.jpg

Back