ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fantastic-looking figure. My only complaint/observation is that the second pair of hands look identical to the first...or is it just me? Maybe they haven't sculpted the second set yet, or they weren't ready for the preorder?

Anyway, a definite buy for me. I'll be preordering on May 26th.

One set looks more open, and the other more closed or grasping.

Theyre different. If I had to guess:

a pair of relaxed hands
One right hand for cup
One left hand for book

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
$130 shipped is a very fair price. I wonder if that means it will be like $115 at bbts and places. I think I'll just order straight from 3zero tho.

The poster at the bottom says he finds it a strange choice for a first release in this line. :lol

Clearly this person doesn't know the show. 95% of viewers list Tyrion as their favorite character.

I just made that percentage up, but it's true for most people I know that watch the show. Then there are those friends that don't like it (very much) - I don't speak to them anymore. ;)

I find it hard to believe anyone could argue that the closest this show has to a main character is Tyrion. And he's also the first billed.

This is the antithesis of the stupid armless zombies and Merle as a first release, it actually makes sense.

It's an adequate final result. Not stellar, I hope the final product impresses in hand. This came a long way and looks much better than what we first saw, but I still wish one of the better 1/6 companies got the lisence.

Hot Toy dont care about stuff like this and even if they did we'd get one or two characters and that would be it. Sideshow? Who knows what they would bring. I'm willing to give threezero a chance.

As far as their WD releases thus far, I thought the twins were an odd choice but whatever they look great. I dont think Merle is as weird as you do. Maybe they're waiting to bring the big guns out. I dont really care though I'm passing on the entire line.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I think he looks pretty great. And $130 is way cheaper than I was expecting. And cheaper than my sources were suggesting. Which is always welcome! (Though my sources may have been talking about the line overall. The characters with more accessories and more complicated outfits may clock in around $150. That's just a guess, though. I'd be thrilled if they held the line around $130, though.)

True, Tyrion is light accessory-wise (I would have preferred a second portrait with the scar), but I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. And $130 is surprisingly affordable for a higher end figure these days. So I'm satisfied all around! Bought!

It looks pretty good, definitely gonna pick one up. Hope they fix the hands though, they look really big and rough

I find it hard to believe anyone could argue that the closest this show has to a main character is Tyrion. And he's also the first billed.

This is the antithesis of the stupid armless zombies and Merle as a first release, it actually makes sense.

It's an adequate final result. Not stellar, I hope the final product impresses in hand. This came a long way and looks much better than what we first saw, but I still wish one of the better 1/6 companies got the lisence.

Yup. It terms of popularity and trying to discern a "main" character from the show, it would have to be Tyrion or Danaerys. John Snow comes in a close third.

Tho, if we are talking main character in terms of their affect on the overall GoT storyline...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll definitely be pre-ordering. The figure looks very nice and the price including international shipping is pretty good too!

Looks great and I'll definitely be ordering. Hopefully Danaerys is next as she's my other favorite character. Cersei I definitely want, and The Hound as well, who is sublimely ugly and would look fascinating on the shelf. But after them? Hmmm...maybe Arya. To me (and I've never read the books) Ned has very little to do with the show as it has evolved so a 1/6 of him would really have to wow me to make me pony up for it. And that Unsullied leader--Worm?--he'd look great with Danaerys. I think that's about it as far as characters I'd buy though.

Yup. It terms of popularity and trying to discern a "main" character from the show, it would have to be Tyrion or Danaerys. John Snow comes in a close third.

Tho, if we are talking main character in terms of their affect on the overall GoT storyline...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed on that pecking order,

I have not read the books but not sure if the other fellow you suggested is that high on the order though his storyline is indeed heating up, he was pretty much absent through all of season 3. Always liked his character tho.

Back