Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping someone can help me answer this.

Using my "sharp" detective skills, I just saw on Sideshow's website that the last flex-payment for this piece is due on July 5. So is it safe to assume that this piece will ship around that date (give or take a week)? I'm not on the flex-payment system and I know it normally takes longer for those with flex-payments to receive their items.

So being the super sleuth that I am, I put "2 + 2" and said, we should see in-hand photos by early July! :rock This, of course, is assuming my logic is right....I hope....Oh boy....The realization just hit that I could be wrong....Should I delete this post to save myself the humilitation....No, keep it up....No guts, no glory. Right, Chap?....Right, Chap. :lecture

If that's when the last flex pay is due, then yikes! I'm not ready. I'll get ready of course 'cause I am not missing my Buffy piece. But much sooner than I thought so that's a bit scary.

*breathe, breathe*

But, I've never done flex pay so I have no idea how it works. You'd think that with the last payment comes the actual item. But let's say she's not ready by then, maybe the payment date will be pushed back. Oh heck, I'm a flex pay amateur. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Can't wait for this to ship and i need to get a Spike pf if i can find one. :rock

Ah shut it Skiman, Buffy :rock :eek: :lol

:lol say Biffy one more time, I dare yah :rock

big_fight_perfect.jpg

I wish this would ship already! I can't wait it's gonna be the first Buffy item in my collection. :rock

Back