TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I think the length is about right. Most TMNT artwork draws them too long for Leo. The ninja's katana would have been shorter for fighting in close quarters (many sources I've read suggest the ninja "katana" was a wakizashi in a katana's scabbard to give a misleading judgment of draw speed) .

Its true , but the handles are still small , especially the handle guard (square shape) , just like in mikey and raphs weapon aswell , they look kinda small for their hands .

Just saw the headsculpt....

What a kick in the balls...Almost like it was on purpose by Sideshow for all our _____ing on the Rambo PF thread.

Bring back Amanda Bynes! :lecture

:lol:lol:lol

NO Megan, no AMANDA>......

"WHOSE GONNA DATE YOU AMMMMMMMMMMANDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

617_2.jpg

Their hands are shaped differently than a human's with the three fingers and somewhat thicker hands in general. Since the weapons are human weapons made by/for humans, they're going to look a little small in the turtles' grip.

....that works for an excuse right?

...right?

>_>

Actually, look at the image in Samhain's signature. Mikey's hand fully engulfs his nunchuk and Leo doesn't have much handle left either and the guard DOES look a bit small. Since these were built from original sketch versions, maybe that IS our answer.

Do I win an internet?

Sent this in as my contribution to the cause:

Along with many others, I am a bit distressed at the appearance of the latest TMNT Leonardo release. While I cannot say that I will not be ordering him to complete my set of four turtles, I would like to make a friendly suggestion. Please consider altering the sculpt of at least the face area to match the other turtles by at the very least giving him a set of teeth. As he is, he appears to have forgotten to insert his dentures before the battle is going to ensue. Thanks for listening.

Hope it helps...

Just got the exact same response, pretty quick for a request through the website for Sideshow, as I have waited from three to seven days in the past. I'm going to post my concern there, and be done. They know I'm still ordering, so probably won't care anyway.

Later freaks! :D

Back