TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what would be difficult to think they'd make any of the Turtles from the first run of movies is that they are working on a new live-action film, so I would think they would want to save their efforts for those statues since they would be new.

I wouldn't complain at all though if we got some of the original film in premium format. I'd take a Shredder and Casey Jones too!

i like that they made it after the comics version. i have the neca ones and those are frakkin awesome!!!

Someone should ask Sideshow about the scale. :naughty

About the scale...should we post it in the ASK SIDESHOW section, or just contact a rep directly?

I just submitted this question on their website:

Your TMNT comiquette line looks to be a winner from the pieces previewed so far. There have been some questions as to whether these are 1/4, 1/5 or 1/6 scale. Can you tell us what the scale of these are?

The Iron Man comiquettes were 1:4 scale, right? I kind of had that scale in my head for comiquettes, with the other dioramas and statues using smaller scales.

will we see these guys in the future???:monkey3
-Shredder-.jpg
4080188308_e378eae28d.jpg
TokkaRahzarTMNTMovie.jpg

hair_china-431x300.jpg

Love BTILC and I love the foot clan figure whenever I was a kid, those guys had some long ass arms that could give a right or left hook to some turtle faces.

I love that they looked agile :rock :lol

Crap, I was trying to keep an eye out for these and I still missed the exclusive. :monkey2 Oh well, I'll have to repaint the mask myself. These can't come soon enough, I've already got a spot cleared out and waiting for them.

I loved the NT's when I was a kid......unfortunately the only thing holding me back from ordering these is their size. If they were PF's or 1:2 I would buy them in second...I wouldnt even care what the price was. But buying them at this scale just isnt for me....

Chris

I don't know how to go about establishing a scale for these since I don't know how tall the turtles were meant to be in the original comic. I think they very well might be the same scale as a PF.

I loved the NT's when I was a kid......unfortunately the only thing holding me back from ordering these is their size. If they were PF's or 1:2 I would buy them in second...I wouldnt even care what the price was. But buying them at this scale just isnt for me....

Chris

:lecture:lecture:lecture
Agreed. I may cancel for this reason.

I don't know how to go about establishing a scale for these since I don't know how tall the turtles were meant to be in the original comic. I think they very well might be the same scale as a PF.

They look pretty close to the size of humans in the comic, maybe a little smaller.

tmnt1.jpg

tmnt2.jpg

Last edited:
Back