TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hi. I'm in Delaware."
wayne3.jpg

Video Clip

my girls lives in DE and it's not that bad (to visit) a big change from the NY Metro area.

No SALES TAX is nice, but what DE doesn't tell you is HOW EXPENSIVE it is to register NEW VEHICLES.

I can't wait for mikey! The Nunchucks looks undersized in this pic too...it's not a flaw it's the design.

tmnt12.jpg

what time is it tonight, lol i feel like a nerd counting down to preorder the statue but its worth it.

Oh I'm definitely counting the hours even though I don't know when this will be up.... must have Mikey!!!!

I wonder how these 4 statues will assemble together. I hope they aren't entirely side-by-side and that maybe it's 2 in the front and two in the back so it doesn't require a very long shelf space.

We'll see I guess! I hope they do Shredder too!

I've just answered it three different threads. True story, it happens.

your efforts are appreciated. You will prob have to answer it 3 more timed next week, and the week after that and the week after ... so on and so fourth

:) but you answers are appreciated

i did not make this. I feel sorry for who did

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KqD2J8mUJCc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KqD2J8mUJCc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol I love those figures though,had them as a kid,and got the 25th Anniversary set last year.

Just a question,if i order 2 Statues from Sideshow and later decide to cancel one of them do i have to cancel my entire order for the 2 or can i still keep one?

I have never ordered more than one item per order from sideshow so i have no clue how this works.

Help appreciated :)

Back