TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even the Almighty $kiman can keep up with every line! :D

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

93080358MD008_HULK_HOGAN_S_.standalone.prod_affiliate.138.JPG

I really think Sideshow made a mistake spacing these so close together. It be fine if this was the only line one was collecting, but I think most people are doing this on top of other lines, which makes the extra $200 every couple months a bit harsh.

I really think Sideshow made a mistake spacing these so close together. It be fine if this was the only line one was collecting, but I think most people are doing this on top of other lines, which makes the extra $200 every couple months a bit harsh.

i agree, i'm getting wolverine, sabertooth, and maybe Hulkbuster, this line is not helping my cost..lolx...i really wanted this line but wont be able to afford it..:monkey2

So wait is this coming out altogether !!! If so then my acount is damaged.

Donny and Raph are both in second quarter. Mikey and Leo are probably both going to be in the third!

I really wanted to get the Donatello exclusive but the HT Iron Men and the Wolvie PF are coming out at that time. That and he's waitlisted right now..

I am still waiting for my waitlist to convert on Donny,all 4 Turtles or nothing in this line imo.

I am still waiting for my waitlist to convert on Donny,all 4 Turtles or nothing in this line imo.

You speak the truth :lecture. I wouldn't want to get any of them without the others. At least it's easy to get Raph, ex and regular both have the same headband.

Yeah that's why you can make the statement above.

and fail, write that down.

I'll write down for now. But I'll replace it with "win" when this:

turtle11.jpg

is on my shelf. :maul

Truth be told, I like some of the Marvel stuff, but I'm too picky as far as expecting a certain artist's representation. But that's a discussion for another thread. Perhaps the Buffy newsletter thread? :monkey1

Oh my photoshop pic :monkey2 , it was the reason I held back on the cancel button. I knew I made that thing for a reason... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back