TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be up for order tomorrow with the newsletter right?

I always get my newsletter a day after :confused:

Yes, up for preorder tomorrow night.

Don't wait for the newsletter to hit your inbox--go straight to the site. Tomorrow night. That's right. Dy-no-mite.

Approximately what time tomorrow night (PT)? I'm only used to the priority pre-order rushes. Does the newsletter always come out at night or does it vary?

Oh my photoshop pic :monkey2 , it was the reason I held back on the cancel button. I knew I made that thing for a reason... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

why in the world would you cancel such an awesome line, the tmnt come every once in a while and in good quality like this.

why in the world would you cancel such an awesome line, the tmnt come every once in a while and in good quality like this.

I was thinking about how much nostalgia this actually had on my childhood and it was pretty close towards the end... So I was debating.

I'm a 80's kind born in the 70's.

and this is more late 80's #First animated series (1987–1996)

I actually think NECA did a better job on these guys, when compairing it to the art. Too bad they don't do statues.

Yea but im into the colorful turtles, so i paited the bandanas on my neca i know its wrong but i think they look better that way.

Quick question whats the shipping price for these figures

I just hope all 4 aren't shipping at the exact same time. That would REALLY kill it for me. So far I'm 2 for 2 on the ex. Don and Raph and can't wait for Mikey!

I'm also stoked about this Mutagen TGRI canister replica I got in the mail today! Full metal end caps and green color-matched to the ooze containers of the screen-used ones. SOOOO nice.

ooze6.jpg

I just hope all 4 aren't shipping at the exact same time. That would REALLY kill it for me.

Donatello went up for sale four months ago and is shipping in Q2, as is Raphael. I am expecting Q3 for Mikey and hoping for Leo to arrive in Q4. If they spread them out like this, I will be happy. It will be awesome to have a full character lineup from Sideshow in the space of a year. (The LOTR 12" fans will be jealous.)

From what I saw on the Sideshow site right now both statues are slated for Quarter 2 2010.

:banghead:banghead:banghead along with Wolverine, Punisher, Scarlet Witch, Duke, Firefly, and Emperor Palpatine +throne :duh:angelsmil

Your bank balance is going to be taking a massive hit in 2010 you best hide the statements from the wife. :rotfl

Back