TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I moved into a house at the end of June and I’m finally starting to put pieces of my collection back together. My movie TMNT figures were some of the first to go up. I put Danny up last night and he took a dive and the arm broke.

Kind of a bummer and he’s fairly expensive on eBay (at least more than I really want to pay for the character). I was able to super glue it back but still kind of sucks.

Mondo just won NYCC. Announced at their panel. New 1/6 Turtles coming next year!
They previewed Donatello(best turtle) SO EXCITED.
IMG_4271.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4270.jpg
    IMG_4270.jpg
    663.1 KB
But at HT-level pricing (or higher…).

Temper expectations.
Yeah, I've never bought any of their 1/6 figures. I feel they are a bit extreme in price. It's nice how much they include, but they're just 12" plastic Action figures to me. Almost bought the original Mirage Leo they made way back when. At one point it was even down to like $80 at some places, but never jumped on it. My friend got the set and I just wasn't crazy about them.

I'm so over the Turtle frenzy. Of any and all scales. I'm happy for the fans tho.

Back