Todd announces Spawn.com Message Board Is Closing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird. Even though I stopped going there along time ago, just going there to click on the drop down and not seeing the menu is kinda sad. I was a member of that board back in late 99-2000 and then they switched to a newer and final boards and I was there until I found this place during the Universal monster days and started lurking here before finally joining. That place was fun and crazy back in the day when it was just the Spawn, movie maniacs and original horror lines.

It's weird. Even though I stopped going there along time ago, just going there to click on the drop down and not seeing the menu is kinda sad. I was a member of that board back in late 99-2000 and then they switched to a newer and final boards and I was there until I found this place during the Universal monster days and started lurking here before finally joining. That place was fun and crazy back in the day when it was just the Spawn, movie maniacs and original horror lines.

I had the exact same feeling when i went to go click on the drop down. :goodpost::exactly:

Never was a Spawn.com member but I imagine if this happened on any of the forums I usually frequent, I'd be pretty unhappy.

I like Facebook, but not for this type of stuff.

Back