Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1891.JPG

:chew :chew :chew

WOW. That looks fantastic!! The scale work is just incredible! I'm tempted to order one....how much are they going for?

Let's hope that those wings don't get broken! They look fragile!

Am I the only one worried that the polystone and fabric isn't meshing too well?

It looks like Cap is suffering from the same problems as the PF Spidey.

The top half of Cap looks like a maquette while the bottom looks like a PF. Are the scales polystone as well?

This is one of my most anticipated pieces. I hope I'm wrong.

Khev said:
Those scales are amazing. Absolutely blows Doom and Hulk away. And yes, I would go that far. Cap rocks.

clifford_house-wrong.gif

:rotfl :rotfl He does look awesome, but that is quite the bold statement. I won't decide until I see both on my dresser...quick, someone send me both NOW !

Khev said:
Those scales are amazing. Absolutely blows Doom and Hulk away. And yes, I would go that far. Cap rocks.

the gauntlet has been thrown and so it begins....

Anyone else hate the pose of his right hand? Though such a nice look statue overall.

On the Spidey PF, there was a shift between polystone and cloth in between two areas that would be the same material on the "real thing."

On Captain America, I would assume that in "reality" the scales would be made of a different material than the lower shirt piece. So the shift between sculpture and cloth doesn't bug me at all here.

Vader AL said:
the gauntlet has been thrown and so it begins....
A little character bias never hurt anybody. :lol But seriously, I couldn't be more impressed with this. His imposing frame, the individually sculpted scales, the perfect marriage of polystone and cloth (as first pointed out by Andy B.), the striking colors of his suit and shield, there's just something about this piece that commands awe and respect--exactly what a good Captain America should do. Hulk and Doom are great, possibly even equal in their execution, but for me Cap is the most compelling piece.

And the exclusive absolutely

ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!

:rock :rock :rock

71611_press02-001.jpg

;)

Back