Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
I dont like it. :emperor

what is wrong with you? you are the last person i expected that statement. Have you been sobering up?

Bodie The Cursed said:
I dont like it. :emperor
LAME!!! and yes the exclusive will rock the house!!! i never thought of how fragile his wings might be... i wonder how well they will be packaged??? i would seriously break down crying if they arrived broken. :monkey2

Magnificant.

The ill Jedi said:
AMAZING!

IMG_5736.JPG

Sachiel said:
Anyone else hate the pose of his right hand? Though such a nice look statue overall.

His right hand does look a little strange, but I'll be facing him looking directly ahead which will put most of that hand behind his leg. I think a closed fist would have looked better and would prevent possible breakage.

Perhaps they could still fix that issue... also, when is Captain America expected to be released?

And do we have better angle shots of the hand. To get a true idea of his hand, I would like to see a close side view opposed to the straight forward shots we always get.

Your best bet is to view the 360 video on Sideshow's website so you can turn it to the proper direction and then zoom in on the hand.

I can't wait for this one to ship, although I have to agree about the wings and the hand...I fear breakage here as well....

I hate when people knock a person's opinion of this piece being better than the Hulk. People have opinions. No one opinion is wrong. I feel this piece is just as good as the Hulk. But I like the detailings more.. although I have fallen for that Hulk.. see I don't like one more than the other. But having said that I may cancel my preorder of Cap' :monkey2 because I been offered an amazing deal on a game used hockey jersey that is going for 40 per of what it commands on eBay... and that's a cool grand. Plus I wanted this jersey a lot longer than Cap. Well Cap still be available later in the Summer/Fall?

Eli26 said:
I hate when people knock a person's opinion of this piece being better than the Hulk. People have opinions. No one opinion is wrong. I feel this piece is just as good as the Hulk. But I like the detailings more.. although I have fallen for that Hulk.. see I don't like one more than the other. But having said that I may cancel my preorder of Cap' :monkey2 because I been offered an amazing deal on a game used hockey jersey that is going for 40 per of what it commands on eBay... and that's a cool grand. Plus I wanted this jersey a lot longer than Cap. Well Cap still be available later in the Summer/Fall?

Don't cancel now. Cancel when it's about to ship. You might win the lottery.

tomandshell said:
Don't cancel now. Cancel when it's about to ship. You might win the lottery.

If I do win the lottery I would buy all of the PFs, regular and exclusive versions, the 1:1 busts, heck I would buy it all! And Tom I would buy you and turn you into a man whore and put you on the streets to make me even more money to buy even more collectibles!

Just kidding Tom! Kidding aside, I'll hold off from canceling right now because I may coax my father into getting me Cap' as a early Birthday present. If he wants me to look after him when he's good old and grey he better do what's in his best interests and that is by fullfilling my wants and must haves! Muawahahahaha! Okay, kidding again. Why can't I just have more blingidy bling? awww Who even knows if the jersey offer falls through.

Eli26 said:
And Tom I would buy you and turn you into a man whore and put you on the streets to make me even more money to buy even more collectibles!

With my first year's worth of profits, you could get yourself one of those bobbleheads from The Fifth Element.

I want to see more pictures of the exclusive.

Despite my Marvel house cleaning, I couldn't bring myself to cancel this order.

He might find a place in my "miscellaneous" display along with John Wayne and Thunderball Bond.

this is all i got to say about this f'n piece:

heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif
heabangin.gif

Thank you GORE GROUP!!!!!!!

Back