Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow very thankful I hopped on this one when it was first available. I truly like this rendition of the armory much more than the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises offering.

Just picked it up today from USPS. Just love it. No issues with it either luckily. Very impressed by the construction and even the light. This thing is HT quality. Must get for Bats fans. Don't know what took me so long!

Just picked it up today from USPS. Just love it. No issues with it either luckily. Very impressed by the construction and even the light. This thing is HT quality. Must get for Bats fans. Don't know what took me so long!

Looks awesome! I've been debating on grabbing this up myself. Where did you order from? ebay?

And have there been any QC issues to speak of? Honestly if I knew about the light issue with the Batsignal I bought I would have never bought it and waited for Hot Toys. Unfortunately I pre-ordered it and when I got it the light lasted like 30 seconds and it was done.

Looks awesome! I've been debating on grabbing this up myself. Where did you order from? ebay?

And have there been any QC issues to speak of? Honestly if I knew about the light issue with the Batsignal I bought I would have never bought it and waited for Hot Toys. Unfortunately I pre-ordered it and when I got it the light lasted like 30 seconds and it was done.

I did get it from eBay. The seller was sj--sales. Shipped fast. Got it in a little over a week. I think the only QC issues I've read on here were some of the gadgets being loose and strewn all over. Not sure that's much of a QC issue though. It's extremely well packaged, a lot like HT. The outside of the box even folds around to create a dio of the bunker but unfortunately it's too tall for the Detolf. The light on this is really nice. No issues, they even include batteries. I'd say if on the fence to grab it now while prices are reasonable. I got it for $258 shipped but they may not be making anymore of these.

I did get it from eBay. The seller was sj--sales. Shipped fast. Got it in a little over a week. I think the only QC issues I've read on here were some of the gadgets being loose and strewn all over. Not sure that's much of a QC issue though. It's extremely well packaged, a lot like HT. The outside of the box even folds around to create a dio of the bunker but unfortunately it's too tall for the Detolf. The light on this is really nice. No issues, they even include batteries. I'd say if on the fence to grab it now while prices are reasonable. I got it for $258 shipped but they may not be making anymore of these.

Thanks for the info and insight! I'll have to move on this ASAP. It's hard to do when I'm playing russian roulette with Catwoman, the 89' Batmobile, and maybe the QS001 all within the next month or so lol I'll have to try and finagle this in there somehow

Thanks for the info and insight! I'll have to move on this ASAP. It's hard to do when I'm playing russian roulette with Catwoman, the 89' Batmobile, and maybe the QS001 all within the next month or so lol I'll have to try and finagle this in there somehow

No prob! :duff. I'm in the same boat. I have CW coming and one flex left on QS001 but these Batmobile issues have me debating whether or not to go forward with my PO. :slap

No prob! :duff. I'm in the same boat. I have CW coming and one flex left on QS001 but these Batmobile issues have me debating whether or not to go forward with my PO. :slap

Yeah I understand that completely. I almost canceled but decided to give it a shot. If the first Batmobile I get has the problems that I have been reading about I'm just getting a refund and calling it done. So hopefully they get it right and mines perfect and very close too. Like most I've waited too long for anything less than that

Don't happen to have a link to that seller's auction on ebay do you? I can't seem to find the auction. Unless he's sold out

Yeah I understand that completely. I almost canceled but decided to give it a shot. If the first Batmobile I get has the problems that I have been reading about I'm just getting a refund and calling it done. So hopefully they get it right and mines perfect and very close too. Like most I've waited too long for anything less than that

That's the same way I'm leaning. It's gotta be perfect or it goes back for that amount of money. I'd really like to have it but we shouldn't have to compromise on the quality of it.

Don't happen to have a link to that seller's auction on ebay do you? I can't seem to find the auction. Unless he's sold out

Looks like he's sold out. I found this one at the same price from another seller but you may want to look into him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toys-Legen...9501?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item25805f751d

That's the same way I'm leaning. It's gotta be perfect or it goes back for that amount of money. I'd really like to have it but we shouldn't have to compromise on the quality of it.

Looks like he's sold out. I found this one at the same price from another seller but you may want to look into him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toys-Legen...9501?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item25805f751d

Exactly. As it's been said before we're paying hard earned money, a lot of hard earned money at that, for this item and it should arrive perfect. There is no wiggle room when it comes to the 89' Batmobile and the wait and price we have to pay. Crazy that they would take this so lightly and not learn from the mistake on packing the Tumbler.

Yeah I'm not so sure about that guy on Ebay. I may try kghobby. They have it listed on ebay but you get it cheaper from their website it seems. Around $250 shipped EMS. Decisions, decisions lol

Exactly. As it's been said before we're paying hard earned money, a lot of hard earned money at that, for this item and it should arrive perfect. There is no wiggle room when it comes to the 89' Batmobile and the wait and price we have to pay. Crazy that they would take this so lightly and not learn from the mistake on packing the Tumbler.

Yeah I'm not so sure about that guy on Ebay. I may try kghobby. They have it listed on ebay but you get it cheaper from their website it seems. Around $250 shipped EMS. Decisions, decisions lol

I've heard kghobby is very good and reputable. A few guys here ordered from them. Everyone had positive things to say.

BTW where did you order your Batmobile from?

guys......buy it here. kghobby.com $240 shipped to USA.

https://www.kghobby.com/toy-legends...cale-diorama-set-the-dark-knight-led-display/

i ordered mine and it came within 10 days. in perfect condition.

these are good sellers and beat any price on ebay. id move now, seems like these are not being made anymore. when theyre gone thats it.

i love mine. no defects at all. the bat suit is a little cheap. but overall, its a no brainer. it fits in the detolf too.

I've heard kghobby is very good and reputable. A few guys here ordered from them. Everyone had positive things to say.

BTW where did you order your Batmobile from?

Originally SS but I switched to BBTS as it was cheaper with a better shipping price. With the defects on this though maybe that was a bad idea lol but I guess as I'd only look for a refund they will honor that.

https://www.kghobby.com/toy-legends...cale-diorama-set-the-dark-knight-led-display/

these are good sellers and beat any price on ebay. id move now, seems like these are not being made anymore. when theyre gone thats it.

i love mine. no defects at all. the bat suit is a little cheap. but overall, its a no brainer. it fits in the detolf too.

That's what we were just discussing. I'll probably pick mine up from them as soon as I can instead of ebay. Like BatBrain said it looks like that they are recommended by a few people on here. You included :hi5:

I just recently bought mine from that site. Paid for EMS shipping and it arrived to NYC in 4 days.

Couldn't resist. Just pulled the trigger for this thing from kghobby. Looks amazing and with whatever is going with Toys Legend I might not be able to get another one of these at this price later on.

Couldn't resist. Just pulled the trigger for this thing from kghobby. Looks amazing and with whatever is going with Toys Legend I might not be able to get another one of these at this price later on.

:clap Good move! You'll love this. It's such a cool piece!

I'm pretty excited to get this piece. It looks awesome! Chose ems so hopefully it arrives Sometime next week

i skipped EMS and saved the $10 extra. ordered it on july 17, it came july 23rd.

the item itself is a little cheaper than i thought. its not bad but i was expecting something more sturdy. its very light and made with light plastic. the only metal is the screws and screen. the suit is no where close to HT quality. it feels very fragile. i had to take my time unpacking it. every last thing and its mother was taped. it took me a solid 20 minutes to get all the tape off. the hooks on the screen doors are literally as thin as staples. yeah, regular staples, i almost ripped one off thinking it was a staple until i looked at it. you need to be careful.

i think for $150 its an easy buy.
for $240, you better like Nolan's batman, but still worth it.
$240+ - knowing what i know now, i wouldnt spend the money on it. its really cheap plastic.

for sitting on your detolf its perfect. it looks awesome. you only notice its lack of quality if you handle it. there were a few times i thought i was going to break or bend something if i used too much force.

just a word of caution. take your time with all the tape and the unpacking.

The plastic on it doesn't feel that cheap to me. It seems like it's fairly sturdily built and I've picked it up a few times to move it around and it doesn't feel like it's going to break or anything. The accessories are also pretty well done for the most part and while the suit isn't Hot Toys quality it's not that bad and serves it's purpose. For a display piece and especially one that's not officially licensed I think it's more than fine.

Back