Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The video is up and from the caption under but not video translation.

"Model and figurine toy enthusiasts around the world have reported to Dong Zhang one after another, accusing a Hong Kong toy company of delaying shipments for a long time after accepting pre-orders, and suspected of defrauding money.

It is said that there are as many as 600 victims. Some victims from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Romania said that they had asked the customs and police for help, but were unable to receive effective assistance. They also tried to apply for a refund from the credit card company, but the result was also rejected. .

After the incident was exposed, the person in charge of the toy company finally appeared to respond to the accusations and explain the reason for the delayed shipment. He also revealed that the YouTuber he had cooperated with deliberately smeared the toy to encourage customers to refund, causing the company to have financial problems.

Although the toy company provided an explanation, some buyers still said they could not accept it."

So he plainly admits in the video that he gets his goods from a Korean distributor, which is weird since that's not where most figures distributors are located. (in fact, most Korea distributors get their goods from China instead) and the Korean distributor played him out which causes some shipment issue and Justin's condemnation post about TWL causes even more trouble as a lot of customers forcefully took back their money.

Correct me if I'm not wrong, but TWL is in Hong Kong with almost direct links to China/HK distributors for most things toys/figures, why are they doing parallel imports from a country miles away with language barrier, more so a 'main' distributor? That sounds like they never had any official distributorship to begin with and are just sourcing the 'cheapest' in view of exchange rates.

There's also the 'Fast' Batch and 'Subsequent' Batch ******** he spew which is purely from TWL operations stand point, not distributorship but he's trying to make it as though it's distributorship arrangement.

He also stated that Justin's Collectibles have a monetary agreement with him that runs till 2025 which Justin reneged due to disagreement in wanting to work with other 'toys distributors' and monetary issues.

I think both Justin and TWL are scums because they were in cahoots until the heat is too much to bear when everything blew up (especially during the pandemic where new collectors fell in their trap). This video pretty much tells you what you need to know about them before you even place your next order.

What I understand is people who didn't have their toys delivered/delayed, consumers contacted Justin.
Justin couldn't get answers from Toys wonderland, then Justin recommended consumers pull their money from Toys wonderland as they were not even communicating with him.

I just know I am one of the 600 missing thousands of dollars worth of merch.

The nightmare still continues.

Posted 8 days ago:

Unfortunately, we're going to see this more frequently. :(

People should start quoting things they said in that interview when they pester them with emails. "You showed your warehouse on camera showing that you have it filled with figures. The figure xx that I ordered has been out for xx months now and you still haven't shipped it." "If this is Justin's fault because he told people to cancel, but I didn't cancel, then why haven't you shipped out my figures that were released almost a year ago?"

Talk a bunch of **** to them about how they are breaking international trade laws and any other things you can come up with. I'm surprised he hasn't just shut it down and disappeared for a bit at this point.

The cycle repeats again and the end result???

Yep... We all know the answer = Your going to get nothing and still screwed!!

I shopped with them for years and they were fine until about the end of 2021/start of 2022, then I started to experience problems with them.

I currently have open orders/pre-orders with them totaling about £2,800 (give or take for the currency exchange), they have "promised" that all of the orders that have released figures will be dispatched by the 16th January, but this is the 3rd or 4th date they have gave me in as many months promising that the items will be shipped.

I've already opened claims with PayPal for all orders that fell within the 180 days and been successful and have open claims with my credit card which so far have said at least half should be recoverable and they are checking the rest.

Having said all of that, they did ship my InArt Gandalf midway through December and he arrived 2 days after.
I'm not advocating for them and they won't get anymore business from myself, but I was very surprised to receive Gandalf that early or at all.

Just if anyone is curious;

Open and released orders:
HT Battle Droid
HT Cad Bane Deluxe
HT Amazing Spider-Man (Garfield)
HT Friendly Spider-Man (Tobey)
HT Batman (Pattinson)

Pre-orders:
InArt Aragorn
InArt Batman
HT Anakin EP2
HT Padme EP2
HT C-3PO
HT Mantis
HT Mace Windu
HT Super Battle Droids x2
Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I would post an update on my situation.
After initially opening claims with my credit card back in Nov/Dec 23 they initially refunded me all payments that were within a 120 day range and then I began the route of making claims under Section 75 (I'm based in the UK).
I had a lot of payments refunded during this time and then finally this week my credit card issued me with my final settlement.

This along side the payments I was able to claim back through PayPal and also a few duplicate figures that TW sent in mistake, I've now broke even and can walk away from this horrible mess.

Out of the figures listed in my original post, I only received the following, the rest are still "open orders".
HT Battle Droid
HT Cad Bane Deluxe
HT Batman (Pattinson)
Store credit orders - HT Captain Vaughan, HT Shoretrooper and HT Commander Fox

TW are still messaging me via WhatsApp though saying that some of my orders will be available next week and that I will only have to settle the shipping balances.

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I would post an update on my situation.
After initially opening claims with my credit card back in Nov/Dec 23 they initially refunded me all payments that were within a 120 day range and then I began the route of making claims under Section 75 (I'm based in the UK).
I had a lot of payments refunded during this time and then finally this week my credit card issued me with my final settlement.

This along side the payments I was able to claim back through PayPal and also a few duplicate figures that TW sent in mistake, I've now broke even and can walk away from this horrible mess.

Out of the figures listed in my original post, I only received the following, the rest are still "open orders".
HT Battle Droid
HT Cad Bane Deluxe
HT Batman (Pattinson)
Store credit orders - HT Captain Vaughan, HT Shoretrooper and HT Commander Fox

TW are still messaging me via WhatsApp though saying that some of my orders will be available next week and that I will only have to settle the shipping balances.
That's great to hear. That sucks you missed out on a lot of figures, but hopefully you can still track down some of them. Fantastic though, that you got your money back!

Back