Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a "professional collector"?

Do people get paid for their skills at collecting? Can I be drafted to a team of "professional collectors"? Is there a league in which "professional collectors" compete?

What is a "professional collector"?

Do people get paid for their skills at collecting? Can I be drafted to a team of "professional collectors"? Is there a league in which "professional collectors" compete?
Let's start a competing league with franchises all over the world. We can hold a draft every year. We can call it the ISSCL (International Sixth Scale Collectors League)

Sometimes I wonder if Toys Wonderland knows who their customers are (or WERE) lol!

TW/TA/Comic Santorum doesn’t give a care about their customers anyways since we’ve been documenting it from the beginning of the now scrubbed/vapourware thread and also here (with nightmares posted on Tube and Reddit).

All they care is about taking our hard earned money on figures that they get somewhere from sketchy places and resell them for a profit to cover their greedy illegitimate business plans. Once they get paid by innocent and inexperienced collectors, they run away like Nippon Yassan and leave customers high and dry without nothing.

Why don't credit card companies blacklist them?

I know nothing about how it works, but don't credit card companies already do this?

Jonathan Patimo

eropnstoSda02g0f06mmctiuhu1m50i26uf6u0c87l0l54a99ca814ul11gi ·

it’s not much but it’s an honest work

453736630_10230681856322904_9117821226612699722_n.jpg

The news broadcast is supposed to be shown tonight in Hong Kong so we will hopefully be able to see it later today/tomorrow with a translation.
I know his answers were already in written form, but will be interesting to see how he acts and the demeanour he has whilst answering the questions.

The news broadcast is supposed to be shown tonight in Hong Kong so we will hopefully be able to see it later today/tomorrow with a translation.
I know his answers were already in written form, but will be interesting to see how he acts and the demeanour he has whilst answering the questions.
I've already seen part of the news broadcast on kits FB. However unless we have a translator it's pointless to us. Crazy that they made the news must be bad! 😬

I've already seen part of the news broadcast on kits FB. However unless we have a translator it's pointless to us. Crazy that they made the news must be bad! 😬

Any chance someone uploaded that broadcast somewhere else to see it? I do speak cantonese and would like to know what toysscammerland is saying about that. Im still waiting for my loki

The video is up and from the caption under but not video translation.

"Model and figurine toy enthusiasts around the world have reported to Dong Zhang one after another, accusing a Hong Kong toy company of delaying shipments for a long time after accepting pre-orders, and suspected of defrauding money.

It is said that there are as many as 600 victims. Some victims from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Romania said that they had asked the customs and police for help, but were unable to receive effective assistance. They also tried to apply for a refund from the credit card company, but the result was also rejected. .

After the incident was exposed, the person in charge of the toy company finally appeared to respond to the accusations and explain the reason for the delayed shipment. He also revealed that the YouTuber he had cooperated with deliberately smeared the toy to encourage customers to refund, causing the company to have financial problems.

Although the toy company provided an explanation, some buyers still said they could not accept it."

The video is up and from the caption under but not video translation.

"Model and figurine toy enthusiasts around the world have reported to Dong Zhang one after another, accusing a Hong Kong toy company of delaying shipments for a long time after accepting pre-orders, and suspected of defrauding money.

It is said that there are as many as 600 victims. Some victims from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Romania said that they had asked the customs and police for help, but were unable to receive effective assistance. They also tried to apply for a refund from the credit card company, but the result was also rejected. .

After the incident was exposed, the person in charge of the toy company finally appeared to respond to the accusations and explain the reason for the delayed shipment. He also revealed that the YouTuber he had cooperated with deliberately smeared the toy to encourage customers to refund, causing the company to have financial problems.

Although the toy company provided an explanation, some buyers still said they could not accept it."

Man Phillip just looks like a weasely little **** doesn't he?

Always playing the blame game just like what @Godfather1408 has mentioned before.

We knew that TW/TA/Comic Santorum was very sketchy since there was reports that was surfacing on the other long scrubbed thread (taken down by an higher up authority member due to the backlash of various members expressing their frustration on Justin hexing them due to his former affiliation with the dirtbags) and more nightmare stories started to unravel.

Then the real backstabbing begins on Justin after cutting ties with them, but sugarcoats that he was a valuable “employee” to them which was not the case as Justin has mentioned.

Edit: Does Phillip remind anyone of these characters honestly? 😬

513+f27cuxL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Funko Pop- McDee's Hamburger

Screenshot 2024-08-08 140236.png

Scamper - From the Dora the Explorer Movie

Last edited:
This inspired me to check out Toy Scammerland today to see if they're still trying to sell the famous SGD Tifa. Well, they are, even if it's sold out from the official site and everywhere else. Hilariously, they're selling her for $783, when her official price is $999+shipping! I've even received my SGD Tifa from a proven reliable store a month ago lol! Can't believe a company can be so shameless as to continue taking "pre-orders" for unavailable items even after they already got reported on the news due to how horrible they are!

Back