Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up receiving the 3 orders I placed which contained 12 figures in total all using store credit and figures in their "Mega Sale" section, I did have to pay the shipping costs though as they don't allow the store credit to be used on shipping costs.
Glad your orders finally arrived :clap

I am still waiting on my replacement order for an unfulfilled Gandalf. I have paid the extra shipping but it still seems to be stuck between TW and the shipping company. I did message them today and they say they are looking in to it, so you never know. If this does finally arrive, I will use up the remainder of my credit on something else....

I asked them earlier about placing orders for items not in their "Mega Sale" and they said that if it is purchased using store credit that we have to allow them 21 days to ship the items, if it is in the "Mega Sale" and purchased using store credit then they will be shipped within 5 days.
Any orders placed not using store credit will supposedly be shipped within 2-5 days.

Not sure where they get these time frames from as I was enquiring about purchasing the recently released Bane using store credit.

I asked them earlier about placing orders for items not in their "Mega Sale" and they said that if it is purchased using store credit that we have to allow them 21 days to ship the items, if it is in the "Mega Sale" and purchased using store credit then they will be shipped within 5 days.
Any orders placed not using store credit will supposedly be shipped within 2-5 days.

Not sure where they get these time frames from as I was enquiring about purchasing the recently released Bane using store credit.
I contacted them a few weeks ago and no response about my Inart Aragorn...lol

I'm never getting it.

Back