Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

1st attempt at Mal's pistol was way too big. 2nd was just a little too small.
Hopefully third is the charm.

I'd love to get a more accurate pistol for my Mal bash. Stevo's gun is fair at best, but his rig is nice. Can't wait to see your photos and get a possible replacement.

Old Grandpa

Ditto! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Anzik!

IMG_3909.jpg

I know I sound like a broken record, but this Mal is just too perfect for words.

Great looking crew! Congrats! :clap

I know I sound like a broken record, but this Mal is just too perfect for words.

Thanks Mag :1-1:

Just wanted to mention that my Newline Japanese Officer boots are available for $25 shipped if anyone's interested. I know a boardie already contacted me about them a while ago, and I apologize to whoever that was, I deleted the PM :(

thanks for the compliment Maglor.... I think the narrow TT looks a bit too small for the headsculpt, needless to say the clothes are tailored to fit a wider shoulder TT anyway. I think I'll have to put my Mal on one. I think it's the shoulders that's definitely throwing off the piece.

Awesome! You gonna cast these up or offer them up? If so, sign me up!

Great to hear Trevor! I am looking forward to them! Maybe it will be an awesome Christmas present!

anyways...
IMG_0213.jpg

this is as far that I have got. The belt will change and I will add all of stevos stuff and a Le Mat. he still needs a new paint job and then I'm done!

Got a newbie question, how did you create the logo on the shirt? Painting? some sort of stamp? or silksreening?

However it was acomplished that is pretty cool!

I assume you know that I'm in for a pistol. By the way. looking good, but think the barrel should be a tad longer.

Old Grandpa

Just got a few head sculpts from Trevor! I'm amazed at how awesome they are! Now I need to find someone to paint them for me. Who have people been using here? And what kind of cost am I looking at?

Back