Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicw MAL kheas....
those colors are spot on to my version coat, shirt and pants...I almost thought those were my pants, shirt and a slight hint of suspenders.
KEEP THOSE CUSTOMS COMING..

SMcG

Nicw MAL kheas....
those colors are spot on to my version coat, shirt and pants...I almost thought those were my pants, shirt and a slight hint of suspenders.
KEEP THOSE CUSTOMS COMING..

SMcG

Thanks! It's one of my favorite pieces.
here are the suspenders Billy B made for the piece.

He went into some serious detail on this bad boy. Even sculpting the gun!

I decided to try and sculpt some boots for River.
Please give me an honest opinion.
001-15.jpg

002-15.jpg

Last edited:
Got the bashes for my Inaras finished, as for now at least. Just got my second sculpt back from Josh and thought I'd post a few photos of the two Inaras.

img2884f.jpg

img2881c.jpg

img2876t.jpg

img2871ub.jpg

img2885u.jpg

I just got word that my Book is almost finished. After I get his bash together I'll post some pix.

Old Grandpa

Star Puffs thats some amazing tailoring. Great job.
Old Granpa those are some great lookin' ladies. Still need to do my Inara's.

How do you contact someone who does bodies and clothes? I paint the heads…but clueless on the rest.

Josh, Anzik, and csi. Thank you so much for the kind words. This has truly been a labor of love. I originally joined the freak board, back when, so I could bug Sideshow about doing a line of Firefly figures. Now, after the help of Trevor and Josh, my dream has become reality. Thank you so much.

Old Grandpa

Damn OG, great job. Your collection of Firefly figures is amazing.

Let me tell you, they are even more amazing in hand. :thud: :thud: :thud:

I may be a bit biased, but I think my dad has the best Firefly crew in the 'verse. :clap :clap :clap

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to be able to get the Mal and Jayne sculpts from Trevor. I've never painted something so small in my life! This is my attempt with Jayne. I'm not 100% satisfied, but I do quite like it. I'll probably tinker more after I start working on Mal.

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Thanks for looking! Y'all's crew are so inspiring!

I may been a bit biased, but I think my dad has the best Firefly crew in the 'verse. :clap :clap :clap

I don't think your biased that. Thats why I chose him to go to for advice on how to do mine.

Looks like I'm on a real winning streak. Last week I get my Inara back from Josh, and now my Book is done. Can hardly wait to get his bash together and photos posted. I'm really loving this.

Old Grandpa

I may been a bit biased, but I think my dad has the best Firefly crew in the 'verse. :clap :clap :clap

Thank you son. Seems I've trained you well after all. And yes you are more than a bit biased, but I appreciate it. Thanks for the photos also.

Old Grandpa

Back