Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow think im done playing this game nick just had a bull____ win against me he should have lost but my ____ing hyper wouldnt come out he had like zero energy but it still said he was alive I call bull____ on this game and i feel like a fool for even buying it its still a broken game with balance issues.
Damn. You better return your broken ass game to the store.

Yeah man, it was a blast! :cool:

I wouldnt say you suck, maybe just less experienced.

Its too bad we didnt have more people in the lobby to give our thumbs a break from time to time lol!

Dr. Strange
Hawkeye
Sentinel

best team ever.

spam the ____ out of Sentinel's assist while keeping everyone at bay with either Strange's yellow ball, or Hawkeyes poison tip.

Wow think im done playing this game nick just had a bull____ win against me he should have lost but my ____ing hyper wouldnt come out he had like zero energy but it still said he was alive I call bull____ on this game and i feel like a fool for even buying it its still a broken game with balance issues.

if you're serious dude, let me buy that controller from you!

all i read there was "im too scared to lose" lol ;)
Heck, you go ahead and send me a copy, and I'll be online with bells on :D

I just am having an issue with re-upping the damn game I already paid about $80 for (including all the extras I already downloaded) and having to pay $20 on top of the base cost for the new extras, essentially meaning I'll have paid about $140 for this game not including tax, when I know Capcom's gonna release it again, for less money, with more stuff you don't have to pay extra for. I can only get suckered in to doing so much. . .I just wish Hawkeye and Iron Fist weren't 2 of my favorite Marvel guys, and that I didn't also love Strider, Mega Man, and classic Bionic Commando :(

Heck, you go ahead and send me a copy, and I'll be online with bells on :D

I just am having an issue with re-upping the damn game I already paid about $80 for (including all the extras I already downloaded) and having to pay $20 on top of the base cost for the new extras, essentially meaning I'll have paid about $140 for this game not including tax, when I know Capcom's gonna release it again, for less money, with more stuff you don't have to pay extra for. I can only get suckered in to doing so much. . .I just wish Hawkeye and Iron Fist weren't 2 of my favorite Marvel guys, and that I didn't also love Strider, Mega Man, and classic Bionic Commando :(

Lol sorry man, I already gave away anew copy of this game and cant afford to do it again lol

wait, I did that :lol

There's suicide in the game. :lol

Yep! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It was when your mic wasnt working. You tried to teleport with deadpool for the third time and only had a sliver of health left...thus self detonating :lol

I was laughing my ass off but you must not have heard me due to technical difficulties

Lol sorry man, I already gave away anew copy of this game and cant afford to do it again lol

Yep! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It was when your mic wasnt working. You tried to teleport with deadpool for the third time and only had a sliver of health left...thus self detonating :lol

I was laughing my ass off but you must not have heard me due to technical difficulties

I was teleporting, how do you even do that :lol

SRK backwards with any attack button. You can do it two times but every third time you do it, Deadpool's teleporting device malfunctions hurting himself and anyone nearby. It hardly does any damage but you were weak enough to bite the dust lol

Back