Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as my cousin gets picked up I'll be on for a little bit I will text you win I get on is there any other freaks that have this game for the 360 I would love to kick the ____ I mean play with you online

Nick you are tits with dr strange I got to try to time that teleport so when you do it you get a fist in your mouth

I dont think no one is going to get this game nick and its a shame to many tripple a titles out right now.

well i know people on here that did get it but are never on...they need to start!

I think Biojex will be on around 7 to lobby up with us...hopefully I have some others that will turn up as well

Wow think im done playing this game nick just had a bull____ win against me he should have lost but my ____ing hyper wouldnt come out he had like zero energy but it still said he was alive I call bull____ on this game and i feel like a fool for even buying it its still a broken game with balance issues.

Wow think im done playing this game nick just had a bull____ win against me he should have lost but my ____ing hyper wouldnt come out he had like zero energy but it still said he was alive I call bull____ on this game and i feel like a fool for even buying it its still a broken game with balance issues.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back