Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone watch the online warrior videos by Maximillian on youtube? His stuff is somewhat entertaining...mostly silly but I get some laughs out of them.

This was featured in his latest one. It got a couple chuckles.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAj8KbNWEuE"]EPIC RAP BATTLES OF MVC3! - YouTube[/ame]

I never got Marvel vs Capcom 3 but I think I'll get the Ultimate version. Rocket Raccoon pretty much seals the deal for me and I'm liking the Gamestop pre-order bonus with punk Storm.

amazon pre-order bonus is better IMO

Out of all of the pre-order bonus costumes Storm is the only one I care about. I'm sure they'll all be available to purchase as dlc eventually anyway so I'm not going to bother pre-ordering this game.

No other Megaman besides X made it into consideration.

X isn't in Ultimate MvC 3. Zero is 1 of 2 Mega Man characters in the game, the other being Tron Bonne.

Can't tell if this person just mis-spoke or is just making ____ up.

X isn't in Ultimate MvC 3. Zero is 1 of 2 Mega Man characters in the game, the other being Tron Bonne.

Can't tell if this person just mis-spoke or is just making ____ up.

key word being CONSIDERATION. They had a pool of characters and X was in that POOL

BTW next year 2012 marks the 25th Anniversary of Megaman. I wouldnt be surprised if CAPCOM re-re-releases Marvel vs. Capcom with 8 new characters INCLUDING megaman or x.

Ryota Niitsuma wanted 58 characters but the BOD wanted a release prior to CAPCOM's fiscal year end of March 31st. Next year, depending on the sales of UMVC3 there will be an expansion pack with DLC characters or a disc based version.

This game needs less Megaman, and more CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain_planet-1.jpg
:lecture

i figured story mode was the same, so i'd just be redoing something i've already completed, but it was fun as hell to play so it doesn't really matter :)

Back