Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D
I'm so glad that I'm not that big of an Ultron fan. Especially this 6 eyed version. Blehh to that especially.
Except for that 6 eye thing, it's an exceptional looking statue with an awesome price, but I'll not be getting it.

Think I'll pass, not cos it ain't cool, but cos there's so much more better stuff coming out, and both space and money are an issue at this stage of my collecting hobby.

Like what ?????:google:google:google:duh

300010.jpg

This is a sick statue from what we can see! Not too big on the six eye thing either, but we'll just have to see how it turns out when we see a full 360 of this sucker. If I do get it...it's going to get some special chrome treatment.

Will be on the look out for the chroming of this statue. It just looks like it would be better served if it were chromed out. But there is no chance in hell that I'll even think of adding this to my collection.

how can it be chromed after the fact if it has electronics? :dunno

It is a risk, but it's been done at a smaller scale with the Bowen Ultron. I'd def have it looked at first before making any foolish decisions. Here's a quote regarding the BD Ultron:

Yes, and the lights still worked after the chrome process. I cannot guarantee that result. I did my best to protect the lights and connections.

I only recommend it if the piece is no longer mint.

WOW! This piece looks kick@ss! I can't believe it is priced at $325. Looks amazing, but I still don't think I am going to order it. Hmmm, what to do, what to do...

Back