Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! This piece looks kick@ss! I can't believe it is priced at $325. Looks amazing, but I still don't think I am going to order it. Hmmm, what to do, what to do...
Ummmm... order it? :D
No prob bro...any Surfer chromed looks bad a$$! He did my FB Bowen museum Surfer and it looks sweet chromed out with that solid black moon and black marble base!

** He does white the eyes out too. :clap
NOICE! :rock

I passed on destroyer, will not pass on this one. I think this mofo will look great in the middle of cap movie PF and Thor movie PF that I preordered. I still prefer him without the cape, I am glad the cape will be removable.

I am really undecided between ordering this Ultron or getting on the waitlist for the Vampirella PF EX.

I never read Vampirella comics, but then again I feel like she is the better statue between the two. Quite a dilemma....

I feel like she is the better statue between the two.

Punk.jpg

:monkey3:peace

How bout weighing it by what the focus is on your collection?
Even though they're both comic book based, Vampi leans more on the horror genre while Ultron is on the supers type.

Punk.jpg

:monkey3:peace

How bout weighing it by what the focus is on your collection?
Even though they're both comic book based, Vampi leans more on the horror genre while Ultron is on the supers type.

LOL love that issue.

Well that's the thing...my collection is 1/3 Marvel, 1/3 DC, and 1/3 Alien/Predator. Really thinking about it, I would say the last third is more sci-fi then it is horror. Vampirella is Horror so it would be the odd piece out. Maybe that's the analysis I've been looking for. Thanks!

LOL love that issue.

Well that's the thing...my collection is 1/3 Marvel, 1/3 DC, and 1/3 Alien/Predator. Really thinking about it, I would say the last third is more sci-fi then it is horror. Vampirella is Horror so it would be the odd piece out. Maybe that's the analysis I've been looking for. Thanks!

Glad to be of service. :wink1:

Back