Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Docmario you did nothing wrong all you did was exercise your opinion and without any profanity or rude comments. You have no need to apologize so please just stop saying you created mayhem and that your sorry. You helped a lot of collectors from spending money on a lackluster Collectible. Stand up for your video you made a great positive impact there is no need to make another review we've seen what we needed to see. A pig with lipstick is still a pig. Once again thank you and no more apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not against all the whining but instead of doing that we oughta take a stand against this issue for the better! Else the same thing is gonna be repeated for (gulp) Skaar, Joker or the Wolf. Even Dutch!! :panic:
After all, its not peanuts that we pay for these high-end collectibles. Its our hard earned money dammit!! :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

I'm not against all the whining but instead of doing that we oughta take a stand against this issue for the better! Else the same thing is gonna be repeated for (gulp) Skaar, Joker or the Wolf. Even Dutch!! :panic:
After all, its not peanuts that we pay for these high-end collectibles. Its our hard earned money dammit!! :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

Did that exactly 8:30am this morning by cancelling this! :wink1:

Did that exactly 8:30am this morning by cancelling this! :wink1:

Not everyone had their luck turned on Jason! I'm feeling sorry for my homeboy, DHAVAL. He's in a jam.....either ways! :(
And what I meant was finding a way to permanently end these fiascos. How many times are we gonna keep dodging that bullet!? Someday its gonna hit us. Personally, I wouldn't feel much for the money lost. I'd really be disappointed if the collectible isn't a scaled interpretation of the actual character.....be it in terms of quality, paint apps or sculpt. That'd really turn me off.

Cheers,
Neo.

Sorry this came out bad but for all the complaining im surprised there are not more pics. I had to go 15 pages back to see any examples.

Not everyone had their luck turned on Jason! I'm feeling sorry for my homeboy, DHAVAL. He's in a jam.....either ways! :(
And what I meant was finding a way to permanently end these fiascos. How many times are we gonna keep dodging that bullet!? Someday its gonna hit us. Personally, I wouldn't feel much for the money lost. I'd really be disappointed if the collectible isn't a scaled interpretation of the actual character.....be it in terms of quality, paint apps or sculpt. That'd really turn me off.

Cheers,
Neo.

panic.gif

:panic:..............................:panic:
...................:panic:...............................:panic:
:(

Thanks for making the effort to show us xYx!
I am sending it right away to get repainted. Something real cool and nice, I am excited to try it out on this one.

Can someone who has gotten theirs post some pics with other pieces for size comparison? I actually dig the sculpt and the pose...really a shame the paintjob sucks so much.

you put those "ears" wrong :dunno

Lol...someone still can't get over getting banned :lol

I don't think Ultron looks nearly as good as the prototype but it isn't as bad as some of you make it out to be. Yes the eyes look terrible with the lights off but with the lights on it isn't that bad. Pics are from CustomPaintWork.

UltronGreat01.jpg

UltronGreat02.jpg

xYx, one big fav. Can I see the outer box size? No rush...
Thanks in advance

Thanks Nemen. :duff
The sculpt of this piece just can't help but shine through too bad it gets dragged down by the paint apps. Can't wait to get this piece repainted.

ha ha ha!!
The race is on! :D
I wonder what we will come up with! I have my own ideas for a good repaint. Its good that you got Greatwall to help you out! :clap

they concentrated on how it will look after light up....they didnt did good paint job...........atlist they have painted abdominal part with metallic grey co. like shown in prototype. sculpt is really nice though

Back