Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this prob would have wound up better if perhaps they did not use a light up feature and instead painted the glowing areas to look lit up. Then we would not have the awkward look when the light is turned off. That is if they could paint that glow effect properly

Edit : Does the cape have a wire frame in it ? I want to see him with his ears and cape hehe.

ha ha ha!!
The race is on! :D
I wonder what we will come up with! I have my own ideas for a good repaint. Its good that you got Greatwall to help you out! :clap

You win already Ave. :lol
I'm trying to get a replacement first then I won't immediately be sending him over for the retouch, but mark me words. He will look like SS' proto... Or really close at least. :lol

I think this prob would have wound up better if perhaps they did not use a light up feature and instead painted the glowing areas to look lit up. Then we would not have the awkward look when the light is turned off. That is if they could paint that glow effect properly

Edit : Does the cape have a wire frame in it ? I want to see him with his ears and cape hehe.

Or they could had not do the orange Paint bleed outs. This would had made this piece look so much better.

That is the only thing i see wrong with this piece from xYx's pictures. It is not as bad as some stated.
It was always the orange bleed outs for me. Since the face is the first thing I see, I can't over look it. It's a real shame.

the orange paint is soo "meh"
can't wait for SS to screw Joker PF like they did with this piece :rotfl

hay XYX how many parts r seprate ?? which r the parts with magnet?
is he feel heavy?

So why are there no pics with Ultron's "ears" in place? In that one pic they are facing upward. Anyone have pics with them down to the side?

i m not that worried anout Joker coz its first DC Character PF.....:1-1:

:exactly: And it's a Gore piece. Nothing ever happens to Martin C. I don't think SSC will allow it to fail. I swear his stuff comes from a different factory where the artist actually have talent & skills.

Last edited:
hay XYX how many parts r seprate ?? which r the parts with magnet?
is he feel heavy?

There's the base & Ultron himself. You have the arms which don't connect by magnets but rather pegs with metal poles. You have the ears that are also metal poles. Finally you have the cape with 3 magnets to stick to Ultron.

He's fairly heavy, especially the base.

Anyone know why my mail can't get to Sideshow's return addy?
I keep getting errors for some reason.

NewUltron01.jpg

NewUltron02.jpg

NewUltron03.jpg

NewUltron04.jpg

NewUltron05.jpg

NewUltron06.jpg

NewUltron07.jpg

NewUltron08.jpg

NewUltron09.jpg

Too bad we can't leave the lights on 24/7. I wonder how long the lights will last if it's left on?

Hey are u Dutch1987 at the other forum?

yepp u can easily find me with my typing :lol
1987 coz its the year when i born n dutch is my alltime fav charcter n even predator released in 1987...:rotfl

Back