Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I've got no idea who he even is :lol
:lol

(I am thinking about getting a Rogue PF when our favorite dealer gets her in. Really want a Gambit to go with her though and he's impossible to find :()

Maybe you could get him to open the box and take a picture of the heads? That would save a lot of messing about wouldn't it?

True but would that compromise the rest of his stock?

Say I asked him to open 5 of his allocation and I wasn't happy with the sculpts of any of them could he still sell them as brand new items?

Say I asked him to open 5 of his allocation and I wasn't happy with the sculpts of any of them could he still sell them as brand new items?

He only needs to open one and if that sucks you pretty much know the rest will be like it.

Yah I knew it when the video & pic posted last Friday there was going to be problems. It tool less then 5 months to make & get this out to the customers. A normal statue takes 8 to 1+ year to produce. Look at the Rogue fiasco. She took longer to make but yet the end result was so bad that SSC actually changed all the pics on there website. I'm still pissed about that.

Everything looks good from a distant, especially that it's lit up & placed in a shady area. Look at Rogue. Looks great from a far distant & when you look closely (2feet or less), it looks horrendous.

From a far distant

distant_girl.jpg

..........:monkey2

Look closely

UglyGirl%5B1%5D.jpg

Yah I knew it when the video & pic posted last Friday there was going to be problems. It tool less then 5 months to make & get this out to the customers. A normal statue takes 8 to 1+ year to produce. Look at the Rogue fiasco. She took longer to make but the end result was so bad that SSC actually changed all the pics on there website. I'm still pissed about that.

The only way they will learn and get back to how they used to be is if everyone returns the crap statues and tells them why. While ever you have people that keep them and just get them repainted etc then they will just keep sending out crap. :dunno

:rotfl @ electroshock

He only needs to open one and if that sucks you pretty much know the rest will be like it.

You reckon? tbh given that SS changed the pics of Rogue's sculpt I figured that all the releases had her looking straight upwards but in the Rogue thread there are plenty that got her looking in the same direction as the proto.

I guess they're the lucky ones and the norm now is in fact her looking as she does currently on SS's website :(

what will be the answer if i asked for refund as i m not satisfied with statue??

I guess they're the lucky ones and the norm now is in fact her looking as she does currently on SS's website :(

You'll be lucky to get one looking like it does on SSC.

lazy_eye.jpg
:lol

I'm only kidding! I hope you get a good one.

Back