Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose,base,light are very cool

We only want a good painted job,sideshow wins a lot of money with us so Please sideshow open a painting company in North America and give work to your fellow :lecture

good products,good sculpting ,good paintings jobs,400$ and happy customers :wink1:

I received my Ultron this morning and just like everyone else, I' am disappointed. the paint job is terrible and not even close to how good it should have been, But I have decided to keep him.

Ultron is still badass!

a poorly painted badass, but still awesome.

So here's some pics of mine

Ult1.jpg

Ult2.jpg

Ult3.jpg

We only want a good painted job,sideshow wins a lot of money with us so Please sideshow open a painting company in North America and give work to your fellow :lecture

good products,good sculpting ,good paintings jobs,400$ and happy customers :wink1:

You know that will never happen unless minimum wage in the USA is $1 in hour.

Yes I don't like how it came out I actually preorder the ex on the first day it was up bc in the pics it looked awesome but the final product was not to my liking so I cancelled my order. And you obviously like it and thats perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you don't like it. You and a few others have made that obvious with your many many posts stating just how much you don't like it. I haven't decided if I like it or not because I haven't received it yet. From the pics I've seen it doesn't look like the "turd" that some have described. It just seems like a hating frenzy in here, and some people just get caught up in it.

I know you don't like it. You and a few others have made that obvious with your many many posts stating just how much you don't like it. I haven't decided if I like it or not because I haven't received it yet. From the pics I've seen it doesn't look like the "turd" that some have described. It just seems like a hating frenzy in here, and some people just get caught up in it.

It's always like this in here. Welcome to the Marvel forum. :lol

Well i'm one of the people that's been posting in here and saying why i don't like it. I'll tell you this though, i make my own mind up about liking a statue or a figure and i couldn't give a crap what anyone else on this forum thinks about what i buy and like.

I haven't been caught up in the hating frenzy and out of about 80 statues that i own, this is the first one i've ever sent back for a refund. :lecture

Well i'm one of the people that's been posting in here and saying why i don't like it. I'll tell you this though, i make my own mind up about liking a statue or a figure and i couldn't give a crap what anyone else on this forum thinks about what i buy and like.

I haven't been caught up in the hating frenzy and out of about 80 statues that i own, this is the first one i've ever sent back for a refund. :lecture

I have about 80 also, and I won't hesitate to send it back if I don't like it. I've also been lucky and have never had to send a statue back for a refund (I've had a couple damaged though). I understand that people are disappointed with the final product due to the irregularities between the prototype pics and the final product, but to say its far off from the prototype pics is unfair. The orange overspray effect is there in the pics. Was it right for Sideshow to show only pics with the light up function on? Thats debateable....I can't remember if they ever have shown pics of a statue with that much of a light up function that wasn't lit up? The main difference is the abdomen which looks like a blueish silver in the prototype pics. Did they change the paint? I'm not sure...I think a lot of the differences can be attributed to the creative lighting by the photographer. Is it disappointing?? Damn right it is....but to say its a complete fiasco...I just can't agree with that until I see it for myself.

Then I might join the haters club. :hi5:

I have about 80 also, and I won't hesitate to send it back if I don't like it. I've also been lucky and have never had to send a statue back for a refund (I've had a couple damaged though). I understand that people are disappointed with the final product due to the irregularities between the prototype pics and the final product, but to say its far off from the prototype pics is unfair. The orange overspray effect is there in the pics. Was it right for Sideshow to show only pics with the light up function on? Thats debateable....I can't remember if they ever have shown pics of a statue with that much of a light up function that wasn't lit up? The main difference is the abdomen which looks like a blueish silver in the prototype pics. Did they change the paint? I'm not sure...I think a lot of the differences can be attributed to the creative lighting by the photographer. Is it disappointing?? Damn right it is....but to say its a complete fiasco...I just can't agree with that until I see it for myself.

....:goodpost:

I will say that the orange overspray effect doesn't look too bad in person. The pictures showing the head a lot bigger than you see in person seems to make it look worse than it really is.

I've said that if they'd have painted the abdomen a different colour then i'd have probably asked for a replacement and not a refund. If i see it for a good price at somewhere like Play.com, say £150 then i'd probably pick it back up and have a go at painting the abdomen.

Give me a break, this has nothing to do with being manufactured in china or not, apple manufactures all their stuff in china so does the majority of the world's decor items. China also has a vast army of talented artists/painters dating back thousands of years, and can match or better the same quality.

The problem is squarely on sideshow not investing or care about its products and not having the right people/QC in place to make quality product worth the money they charge. If you drag a bunch minimum wage unskilled workers off the street to paint those things and not have any oversight, then they will look like crap. It's true in any country...

I have this statue mine arrived it was broken, i think the statue looks decent in person, Im not pissed because it being broken im kinda pissed about the paint app on the based mine were chipping. On top of the one of the arms was chipped also.

And the leg that broke due to poor pack job just like thanos.

My fat finger was covering the flash, thought it turned out cool.
IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

325 for a 1/4 scale seem to be a bargain these days with the marvel line. You got skaar that is just epic huge and you got colossus at 400.

a poorly painted badass, but still awesome.

:rotfl I'm not sure I can even get my head around that comment. Ultron the not-so-Great then?

I think he actually looks quite decent in this pic. The darker the ambient lighting the better it seems.

Ult1.jpg

Give me a break, this has nothing to do with being manufactured in china or not, apple manufactures all their stuff in china so does the majority of the world's decor items. China also has a vast army of talented artists/painters dating back thousands of years, and can match or better the same quality.

The problem is squarely on sideshow not investing or care about its products and not having the right people/QC in place to make quality product worth the money they charge. If you drag a bunch minimum wage unskilled workers off the street to paint those things and not have any oversight, then they will look like crap. It's true in any country...

,sorry dont mean to chinese people,i want to say that with a company in USA maybe they can follow better the painted process

i love this one :clap

Ult1.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

i think it looks great, lil bit of overspray , right but its intended to be displayed with lights on in a dim light environment, if sideshow decided to not make it light up , people complain and even when they do and and take some artistic liberties in doing people still complain, sideshow can never win lol

I have this statue mine arrived it was broken, i think the statue looks decent in person, Im not pissed because it being broken im kinda pissed about the paint app on the based mine were chipping. On top of the one of the arms was chipped also.

And the leg that broke due to poor pack job just like thanos.

post some pics r u getting refund or replacement....??

Back