Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I find one at around $250 yes. I need to pay someone to repaint it.

i am sure you can get the regular edition at $250 easy, but the exclusive will be tough. Now is probably your best chance, as people dump the ex on ebay, wait for a 0.01 no reserve auction and make your move :)

Ult1.jpg

!ts LookinG nice........:family

i am sure you can get the regular edition at $250 easy, but the exclusive will be tough. Now is probably your best chance, as people dump the ex on ebay, wait for a 0.01 no reserve auction and make your move :)

Or I can just use my rewards points and get it for free if it becomes in-stock.:wink1:

The Hulk comiquette is well on its way to becoming a grail piece and its the worst paint job of any peice that I have.....but then again it is the Hulk lol.

IMG_2893.jpg

I have to agree, if this was painted like lets say Dr. Doom it had potential to be a grail of a statue!
The size and sculpt is amazing! The paint right now as it stands is just OK

Or I can just use my rewards points and get it for free if it becomes in-stock.:wink1:

Well, I was thinking of getting another now that people are going to cancel. I will have it painted and then it will be worth alot more later on
Now that is a good investment! :lecture

I cancelled my ex waitlist last week, I thought I dodged a bullet but the more I look at the in hand pics the more I have warmed to it.

Still a killer sculpt though :lecture

Well, I was thinking of getting another now that people are going to cancel. I will have it painted and then it will be worth alot more later on
Now that is a good investment! :lecture

I don't buy statues for $$. But I really do want one to go with my Avengers PF. :eek:

here comes Great Review From Big Silva

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APgA87yhmtQ&feature=colike[/ame]

:lol this will never become a grail. :lecture It would need to be recalled and repainted to match the original production pic to even be considered.

i like these piece but like skaar i dont know too much about the character , never read any comics on it , remember watching young avengers series a while back and think may be this was the main villain in it,, i dont really give a damn about the paint, cos it all changes and depends on how u display it eventually and how much lighting is there, in the foto in which lights are dimmed , it looks really good i dont know how much better this Pf can look, repainted or no this will be among the most desired villain pf out there in a few years in my opinion, (maybe Ultron will have a guest appearance in the movies or end credit as villain in the sequel :dunno)

i like these piece but like skaar i dont know too much about the character , never read any comics on it , remember watching young avengers series a while back and think may be this was the main villain in it,, i dont really give a damn about the paint, cos it all changes and depends on how u display it eventually and how much lighting is there, in the foto in which lights are dimmed , it looks really good i dont know how much better this Pf can look, repainted or no this will be among the most desired villain pf out there in a few years in my opinion, (maybe Ultron will have a guest appearance in the movies or end credit as villain in the sequel :dunno)

:exactly:.....:goodpost:

Back