Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sideshow lies??? What business practice is this?? We are Sideshow faithful fans.... Destroyer costs $500! :slap

Great Ultron costing me 501$= 325$ for statue+80$ for shipping + 96$ Customs..............which is coming within 2-3 days.....:(

9192655e.jpg
Great%20Ultron%20PF%20A_2.png

Wow This is supposed to be a "high end collectable"? I'd be embarrassed to offer this to collectors much less charge them 400$ for it. Why is sideshow doing this?
They may make a bit more profit per unit by using the cheapest material and paint apps possible, but will lose many loyal customers simultaneously....

3000561_press01-001.jpg

for International customers like me this is good example set ....think twice before u order stuff coz we r investing 400$ + .....on statue. so we have to make sure what we all r buyinG is it reallY worth?? so better to wait till in hand pics

for International customers like me this is good example set ....think twice before u order stuff coz we r investing 400$ + .....on statue. so we have to make sure what we all r buyinG is it reallY worth?? so better to wait till in hand pics

Very True, I should have waited to see the pics first, But I never thought it could come out this terrible.
It will cost too much for me to post it back to sideshow from Australia :monkey2

I wish i'd have waited, because dealing with customs when i return this is probably going to be a pain.

I have to say it looks a but better watching that video again the snapshot isn't a good representation looking forward to proper pics. I quite like the base as well

what if as a international customer i refuse to take statue from fedex??

They get sent back to Sideshow after 3 failed delivery attempts. But the shipping costs will be charged to you for both sending and returning the item!

I am afraid you don't have much choice.

I wouldn't refuse it. Technically Fedex have to take it back to the shipper eventually but there'll be penalties. I'm sure Sideshow are legally covered on that score. Better to receive the thing and go through the proper channels for returns if you don't want it.

You never know, it might even turn up with breakages, in which case the process is very simple. Sideshow will ask you to smash the piece up and then they'll refund you. (Though you'd still have to claim any import duties and taxes back from your Customs.)

Sucks that the thing is already on its way though, I know. A lot of people are realising what a disapointment this one is just a little too late.

what if as a international customer i refuse to take statue from fedex??

That's a interesting thought. You can refuse the parcel therefore u will not incurred any custom charges. It will be sent back to SSC. You will need to contact SSC that u refused the parcel. They will have to eat the cost then. I would make sure u get a copy of the invoice and right return back go them.

9192655e.jpg
Great%20Ultron%20PF%20A_2.png

Wow This is supposed to be a "high end collectable"? I'd be embarrassed to offer this to collectors much less charge them 400$ for it. Why is sideshow doing this?
They may make a bit more profit per unit by using the cheapest material and paint apps possible, but will lose many loyal customers simultaneously....

Glad I cancelled my PO on this one even if it was an EX. This certainly is a let down from SS.

That's a interesting thought. You can refuse the parcel therefore u will not incurred any custom charges. It will be sent back to SSC. You will need to contact SSC that u refused the parcel. They will have to eat the cost then. I would make sure u get a copy of the invoice and right return back go them.

how much they will cut do u think coz i have paid already 325$+80$ shipping

Back