Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a FIASCO!!!

Seriously though, that can't be a production piece. Everything about that just looks wrong.

And from my experience if you refuse a package SSC will charge you shipping both ways. Just an FYI.

It's a FIASCO!!!

Seriously though, that can't be a production piece. Everything about that just looks wrong.

And from my experience if you refuse a package SSC will charge you shipping both ways. Just an FYI.

That will be half of the statue amount which is 80+80=160$ for me......:mad:

Just confirmed it. Ulturd is coming!
panic.gif

Goddamn!
What is SS thinking? What kinda retard have they appointed as their QC Officer? Or is it because we collectors have kept on tolerating inconsistencies in their previous releases?
Even if just one guy has uploaded in-hand pics, I do not expect others to get a different product. As someone had said, a good paint app can make or break a piece even tho the sculpt is bang on.
No. This shouldn't be tolerated at any cost. And that is $350 plus shipping plus customs for international customers. All that money for this? No. We have to take a stand now! :mad:
I know a lot of guys will say that if you don't like it, don't buy it but That's not the way SS had previewed it. Not at all. I also understand that it was a prototype and the final product differs, but by such an extent? That too for a 'top' dollar collectible? No way. I declare SHENANIGANS on them.
I do not wish to boycott them nor do I encourage others to do it. Cuz we as freaks are gonna go back to SS for that next elusive product. So, I just want them to take it and fix it and give us what we are expecting from this PF or any other product for that matter!! It may cost them quite a bit but this oughta wake them up and take notice.

And no, I did not order him!

Cheers,
Neo.

Refusing Fedex and who pays for it?

I just talked to Jennifer from SSC & my order of Ultron has been cancelled. My NRD will be moved to Psylocke. I will not be charged for the one time courtesy movement of my NRD.

I just sent an email to Mike Tolentino and hopefully he can address how this could have happened.

With the Fedex Courier this is what I got from them my shipping department. As per the contract of the carriage with Fedex, the shipper (in this case is SSC) is ultimately liable for all duties & taxes assessed on the shipment. If the recipent refuses the package or the recipent or third party Fedex Account Holder refuses to pay for the duties & taxes, the original shipper will be billed for the duties & taxes.
Therefore, its best to contact SSC about this so they are expecting the cost. You can also argue with them they must pay back shipping cost because the in-hand pics does not match the website production piece which is basically misrepresentation of ones products.

Re: Refusing Fedex and who pays for it?

I just talked to Jennifer from SSC & my order of Ultron has been cancelled. My NRD will be moved to Psylocke. I will not be charged for the one time courtesy movement of my NRD.

I just sent an email to Mike Tolentino and hopefully he can address how this could have happened.

With the Fedex Courier this is what I got from them my shipping department. As per the contract of the carriage with Fedex, the shipper (in this case is SSC) is ultimately liable for all duties & taxes assessed on the shipment. If the recipent refuses the package or the recipent or third party Fedex Account Holder refuses to pay for the duties & taxes, the original shipper will be billed for the duties & taxes.
Therefore, its best to contact SSC about this so they are expecting the cost. You can also argue with them they must pay back shipping cost because the in-hand pics does not match the website production piece which is basically misrepresentation of ones products.

And as I said earlier, SSC will ultimately charge you for shipping/taxes/duty both ways if you refuse the package.

Remember that this is only 1 statue we've seen. It is still possible that this is not the production piece.

yeah, I just called them up and that's exactly what they told me. If I refuse the package, Sideshow will be charged the import fees and sometimes it might even be doubled. He said that I would be responsible for this tax and the return shipping and it would be deducted from the refund.

And as I said earlier, SSC will ultimately charge you for shipping/taxes/duty both ways if you refuse the package.

Remember that this is only 1 statue we've seen. It is still possible that this is not the production piece.

SSC can try to charge you back the taxes / duties but they will not go very far. I don't know about European ot Asian countries, but I will file a case with my credit card company. Either way, I as a consumer will not be paying for duties & taxes on something I didn't recieve. Again, its best to contact SSC before taking this route of refusing a package.

I'm confident this is not a one off deal here. It took less then 5 months to make this statue. A normal statue to produce takes 8 to 12 months to make. There was corners cut here.

Shropt;4177500) Remember that this is only 1 statue we've seen. It is still possible that this is not the production piece.[/QUOTE said:
I'm gonna bust out laughing if that's some counter sample

Is it a little strange that a retailer in NY would already have this?

Yeah, as bad as things look now, I'm going to wait for a few more photos. We should get those within 2 days.

I'm an Ultron fan from the 70s so the red instead of the yellow is a good thing for me. I wanted to pre-order this piece but since I got burned on the Rogue PF, I decided to hold off.

hay friends as a international customer i must say that we still hope to have good great ultron in person coz returning him is going to be expensive we will loose our half of the money on returning so better to hope this piece will turn out good.....we all r come to conclusion over one video ....so better to see him in hand

hay friends as a international customer i must say that we still hope to have good great ultron in person coz returning him is going to be expensive we will loose our half of the money on returning so better to hope this piece will turn out good.....we all r come to conclusion over one video ....so better to see him in hand

Sorry to hear that... luckily I cancelled mine just in time :eek:

Back