Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom 1:1 price may stabilize but I don't see it dropping much, and it will begin to rise again after the thrill of the LSB dies down a bit... as a "collectible" they are two different things, even if they were the exact same sculpt. Just look at paint variants as an example... a new release in a different paint scheme, usually doesn't affect the price of a previous released item, especially if the edition size was low in the first place. I really don't see how the LSB will change the 1:1 price much at all.

yeah i agree, there will always be people out there that will want the 1:1 simply because of the sheer size and respect that it commands. if anything it'll help push this one into unknown territory, say it'll actually appreciate in value, not like most of the other lsb's:gun:rotfl:rotfl

I'll be ordering for sure.

Maybe Venom PF is around the corner next. Knowing SS, then a dio, then a PF variation with pants, then a weapon set (pile of black goo), then a ...

:monkey3

I like the way you think, A PF Venom, wouldn't that be something special :monkey5

hells to thee yeah matey errr!!!!!!!

:drool that would be something amazing.
we will get a Venom PF one day... at least I hope we do.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Venom 1:1-Venom LSB = Balrog Statue-Baby Balrog Statue...nice to serve as a place holder but still not in the same league.

:rotfl:rotfl i was thinking the same thing, old balrog seems to be holding nicely around the 2k mark.
the second versions of each simply give people who missed out the first time around. a chance to own a smaller and cheaper version of the great ones.

The 2nd half of this thread makes me laugh... shows the big boys who are proud of their 1:1, and the guys like myself who are stoked about the LSB coming out.

A collectible is a collectible, as long as you enjoy it and it's in your collection, that's enough for me.

So excited to order this one
If I do it will be my first LSB :D

Its funny how many people have said recently about sabertooth and now venom it will be thier first LSB! I hated this line sooo bad. Bought Hulk and BAM, I have 7 with the 8th arriving today! The whole LINE is worthy of praise!!! (though I too look forward to venom and Sabertooth!)

The 2nd half of this thread makes me laugh... shows the big boys who are proud of their 1:1, and the guys like myself who are stoked about the LSB coming out.

A collectible is a collectible, as long as you enjoy it and it's in your collection, that's enough for me.

what he said! bunk those who have a 1:1 venom:monkey2:monkey2

Its funny how many people have said recently about sabertooth and now venom it will be thier first LSB! I hated this line sooo bad. Bought Hulk and BAM, I have 7 with the 8th arriving today! The whole LINE is worthy of praise!!! (though I too look forward to venom and Sabertooth!)

Yea I was away on Holiday when Sabretooth was released and since he was so limited I missed it and was gutted because he looked like the first really good LSB (in my opinion) :monkey2
Oh well ill settle for Venom any day
What are the edition sizes likely to be for this one?

Yea I was away on Holiday when Sabretooth was released and since he was so limited I missed it and was gutted because he looked like the first really good LSB (in my opinion) :monkey2
Oh well ill settle for Venom any day
What are the edition sizes likely to be for this one?

Ex. will be less than 500. I'm guessing 300-400.

looks like another great LSB. I may pick on up just to put on my desk and to keep iron man company.

c3c2_1.JPG

Back