War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having no ES attached was another thing that was bothering me about paying a $1000 for this piece. At the end of the day it just lost a lot of its appeal to me. I'm glad that SSC was taking its time on the release of this bad boy. I'm sure once I would have it in hand. I would've been cool with it, but that's not the case at this point. I'll let our local IM fan(s) have the forum upon its release.

Yeah, I'll probably get this eventually but with an open ES I'm in no hurry.

if this stays open ES, it can be had for hella cheap. I got the T600 bust for $300 cheaper, you just have to wait for a good deal on it.

if this stays open ES, it can be had for hella cheap. I got the T600 bust for $300 cheaper, you just have to wait for a good deal on it.

yeah, this is one of those pieces that I really want but have no problem waiting since I'm more than certain,I can save some money on this one.

I think it depends on the bust as well. The IM bust was an open ES and you struggle to find one now at retail or even at all. I think WM is going to be the same, IM always sells and Terminator Salvation wasn't as popular. As long as they don't make a mess of the bust like they did with the IM bust.

I think it depends on the bust as well. The IM bust was an open ES and you struggle to find one now at retail or even at all. I think WM is going to be the same, IM always sells and Terminator Salvation wasn't as popular. As long as they don't make a mess of the bust like they did with the IM bust.

I agree, but its hard to make a mess with this one!
The colors are easier to reproduce with gray being the major color

^^^ I think I might just take this advice.

No worries brother. I will show the world what WM bust 1:1 looks like! I wonder what goes on in your head to make yourself justify waiting a year or two?

If you are not getting it then there is a very good chance that I will be one the first to have one. My mission is to make you brake down and order it. :wink1:

That gun is going to look so freaking amazing on display!
I think Sideshow knows that once people see it in our collection they will sell! Im going to make sure it gets to me fast :lecture

IM was 1500, not open ES, and I was still able to get that one for $500 plus shipping.

No worries brother. I will show the world what WM bust 1:1 looks like! I wonder what goes on in your head to make yourself justify waiting a year or two?

If you are not getting it then there is a very good chance that I will be one the first to have one. My mission is to make you brake down and order it. :wink1:

That gun is going to look so freaking amazing on display!
I think Sideshow knows that once people see it in our collection they will sell! Im going to make sure it gets to me fast :lecture

I'm hoping that SSC pushes this back until Jan or Feb of 2012. If that happens then I'll put my order in again for one of these. Like I said before I'm just not going to play the onslaught game with SSC during the holiday season. That was my main reasoning behind drop this order at the moment. I guess, I could've put it on flex but that ideal never came to mind.

If it still comes out next month. I don't think that it's going to take to much convincing because I still want this for my collection. Just don't want to add it when SSC release it.

The original ironman bust was terrible. I sold mine pretty much as soon as I got it. I was very disappointed. I felt the color was way off and lacked that shiny look and also it's way to small in my opinion. No way a mans head will fit in that. Hopefully the war machine will turn out much better

DAMN IT!!!! It's been pushed back to JANUARY! That means I'll only receive it in feb. Great, just great. That's when a lot of my friends won't be in the country anymore. arghh. From October to january?! Thanks sideshow, totally ruined my plans for a iron man/war machine setup.

The original ironman bust was terrible. I sold mine pretty much as soon as I got it. I was very disappointed. I felt the color was way off and lacked that shiny look and also it's way to small in my opinion. No way a mans head will fit in that. Hopefully the war machine will turn out much better

Logistically the ironman helmet is impossible in the movie as well. It's so snug that it would be pretty much impossible in real life. Therefore the 1:1 bust is actually accurate in that respect. It was made smaller to give him a much more heroic look overall. Also I bet when u get war machine, the head itself won't be bigger than the ironman head...that would be weird if they made it bigger and displayed them together.

DAMN IT!!!! It's been pushed back to JANUARY! That means I'll only receive it in feb. Great, just great. That's when a lot of my friends won't be in the country anymore. arghh. From October to january?! Thanks sideshow, totally ruined my plans for a iron man/war machine setup.

I dont know, I think its great!!! :yess:

It will be here on my B-day! Couldnt ask for anything better than this on my B-day!

Back