War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess SC ran out of room to display this guy but he is at the Con, behind the back drop of the Legendary Scale Figures... This is the best I can do... hopefully they'll find a spot for him.....

IMG_0929-1.jpg

IMG_0928-1.jpg

Looks great but thre is no ES set yet, may pick him up when they set an ES, no hurry.

Thanks for the pictures, but i am going to cancel mine. This thing is just way too big and I don't have the room to display it properly. Congrats to those of you who eventually get one.

Thanks for the pictures, but i am going to cancel mine. This thing is just way too big and I don't have the room to display it properly. Congrats to those of you who eventually get one.

So you're just going to turn over a $100 to Sideshow? To each his own...:monkey1 I'm going to assume that you'll at least try and get your NRD back somehow or you're just loaded and you wipe your ass with $100 bills, and in this case I can see you pissin' off a c-note for nothing in return.

The only Iron Man bust of any kind that I'll ever own in my collection. From the looks of this gun I'm going to be quite impressed come Sat. when I see this for myself. This is a 100% keeper but I knew it from the time that I drop the order down on this thing.

DSC03255.jpg

The only Iron Man bust of any kind that I'll ever own in my collection. From the looks of this gun I'm going to be quite impressed come Sat. when I see this for myself. This is a 100% keeper but I knew it from the time that I drop the order down on this thing.

DSC03255.jpg

I agree, its a beauty of a bust!!

I am going to be the first to get it along with you! :yess:
They now officially know me as the "Mr. Iron Man" and I will put on a show along with you Iron!

We are going to have a party man! And we are going to bring out the big guns! No other site can match your great artwork and my media blitz when this baby comes in. We are going to rock my man!! Rock and roll!!

I am sorry I missed you on Sat! I hope to shake your hand next time around!

Last edited:
Hmmm wasnt the original shipping date for this bust October? Seems like more and more stuff are getting pushed back lately. I just hope November is the final date of release, would really love to own this bust! Regardless of the edition size. ( although it would be great if they finally capped it)

Cancelled about two days ago and had my NRD + $40 credit moved to another item on the purchase list. Not given SSC a $1000 for one statue/bust during the holiday season. Was hoping that they stayed with the Oct. release date. First time I've cancelled anything so that was a new experience in itself. Plus with no ES, I'll pick it up after the holidays pass. Don't have the need to be first to get these statues anymore.

Cancelled about two days ago and had my NRD + $40 credit moved to another item on the purchase list. Not given SSC a $1000 for one statue/bust during the holiday season. Was hoping that they stayed with the Oct. release date. First time I've cancelled anything so that was a new experience in itself. Plus with no ES, I'll pick it up after the holidays pass. Don't have the need to be first to get these statues anymore.

Yah I reallly wanted this but there was no way I would plug $1k for this. :eek:

you can have ur NRD moved so as not to pay it for cancelling the first item?

you can have ur NRD moved so as not to pay it for cancelling the first item?

No, you don't have to move the NRD to another item. SSC gives you a first time (only) reprieve on any item cancelled with a NRD. I just had mine moved to another item because it would knock the item down by $140. I guess if I had choose, I would've gotten back the $100 NRD, but I would have lost the $40 credit, so I just decided to have the whole amount moved to the another item.

Yah I reallly wanted this but there was no way I would plug $1k for this. :eek:

Having no ES attached was another thing that was bothering me about paying a $1000 for this piece. At the end of the day it just lost a lot of its appeal to me. I'm glad that SSC was taking its time on the release of this bad boy. I'm sure once I would have it in hand. I would've been cool with it, but that's not the case at this point. I'll let our local IM fan(s) have the forum upon its release.

I am getting this at a local dealer, pretty confidence I am not getting it until Christmas if it is released in mid NOV.

Come again guys....
When is this due out?? Mid Nov? Has it been confirmed?

Back