War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No point getting this, if you are not already have the IM bust.

There's all kinds of reason to get this if you don't have MK III bust.

1. This is by far better than the MK III bust

2. Never liked IM all that much in the first place to spend that kind of money on his bust.

3. No reactor chest piece...BOOOO!!!!

2. Never liked IM all that much in the first place to spend that kind of money on his bust.

Not to offend you, IL or anyone else. Just my opinion.

I agree. I sold my Mark III with no regrets and I still pre-ordered War Machine. I wouldn't have displayed them together anyway, because I think Mark III looked off with out the arc reactor. I hope they make a newer version to pair up with War Machine.

I agree. I sold my Mark III with no regrets and I still pre-ordered War Machine. I wouldn't have displayed them together anyway, because I think Mark III looked off with out the arc reactor. I hope they make a newer version to pair up with War Machine.

Now if they made the MK VI bust with the reactor I'll be sold for sure. Then I would feel some type of obligation to get this 1:1 IM bust to complete the maquette & 1:1 bust setup.

Any pics of this from SDCC yet? I have one on pre-order but may have to cancel given all the great new IM HT product I've see so far. I really want the gantry armor changer and the Iron Monger.

Back